Gas Prices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheProgramSmith
This is in Canadian, but it is 89.9 cents a litre. That is really high.

LanİeWindu
In Nevada...$2.25 a gallon...too high.

TheProgramSmith
Stupid War.

LanİeWindu
* Shakes fist *

TheProgramSmith
Driving is getting to be far too expensive. Insurance is sky-rocketing, gas prices are outrageous. What else are they going to do?

G.P

TheProgramSmith
Oh my god! $1.50 a litre? That is an outrage!

G.P
On the other hand, you can really say that oil prices are too high (Brent - $37; WTI - $39.85 )

But the war has hardly anything to do about it. The current problem is that US stocks are quite low, there is a rather high demand all over the world and there is a general trend with raw materials (the prices are very high for almost all of them)

shake zula
it's close to $2.50 per gallong here in the OC. thank God i have a four banger...

TheProgramSmith
4 banger sticks are the best, for city driving anyways.

You need a 6 if you are highway driving a lot.

§H@р
it's $1.92 a gallon here

Darth Revan
holy crap... Five and a half bucks a gallon?

RoguePw25
In Minnesota, it's $2.10. How ridiculous!!

speiderman
Regular is $1.93 here.

§pearhead
Lance Windu: Over two bucks a gallon? yeesh...what a rip off.

Things here are roughly 1.80 a gallon, more or less.

Royal_Knight
here gas prices are...

$2.11 a gallon...and the highest is $3.32eek!

StinkFist462
i seen it 2.10 in one city .. the other 1.79 .. minneapolis and st. paul

big gay kirk

Ushgarak
Yup, this is going to create some culture shock, for those who did not previously know how big the petrol price gap is between Europe and the Americas...

Not that I mind that much about high prices here, but no-one from the States is going to get any sympathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.