Can anyone tell me how Bill, Elle and Budd all died PLEASE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

all-star_1
Could anyone tell me how Bill, Elle and Budd and if there were anyother charactors died? Please Im dying to know...........

lil bitchiness
It would be better if you see the movie, than have you being told what happenes, it kinda totally ruins it erm

But ok...

Bill

The Bride Kills Bill by 5 palm exploding heart technique. Basicly she does 5 moves on his chest which makes Bills heart explode in his body, after he takes 5 steps

Elle

Its not known if Elle dies or not. The Bride plucks her other eye out and leaves her in Bud's trailer

Budd

Budd is killed (technicly) by Elle. She comes down to Budds trailer with 1 million dollars, and in the case with the money, she puts a black mamba, so when Budd opened the case with money and started to get the money out, when he was removing third row of money, black mamba mamba jumps out and bites him several times...He dies from poison

Sorry If Ive missed something out, this is a VERY simple explanation of what happened. smile

Dave123
Budd:
Lil's explanation was perfect yes I think he was just paralyzed and died slowly from starvation, I guess?

Elle:
Elle has The Bride's hanzo sword, and as they fight, she is unable to take the sheath off as the room they fight in is too small, so they use objects like TV aerials and stuff to hit each other. they then get knocked through walls, and the bride tries to drown elle in the toilet, but she flushes the water away. elle is beating the bride, and she walks off to get the sword and finish her off. luckily, Kiddo finds Budd's sword, and they meet in the hall. Beatrix why Pai Mei took her eye out.... and she says it was because she called him an old fool or something. however, she poisoned his fish heads and killed him.... the bride gets pissed off. As their swords clash together, she rips out her other eye, squishes it, collects her sword and leaves, leaving elle screaming about on the floor smashing stuff, saying she's gonna kill her.... we assume she dies.

Bill:
kind of a lame fight, bill is winning I'd say (he knocks away her sword) and as he goes to cut her, she puts the sheath over his sword, so it can't. and then, cos she aint got a weapon, she does that heart trick (as explained by lil). he is well aware that if he takes 5 steps, he dies. so he talks to the bride for a bit, then slowly walks off, and collapses

SpikeSpiegel
I think Elle dies as she's there in a pretty small trailer with no way to see and a poisonous snake, plus if she did get out she'ld probably die of lack of water or food as she wouldn't be able to find her way out of the vast desertlike area

Dave123
she has a mobile phone though.... perhaps she phoned Bill, Bill saved her, and then Bill was prepared for The Bride, as he knew she wasn't dead?

but yeah, its still more than likely she died

tabby999
you can never tell. maybe she'll turn up in KB3? wouldn't suprise me at all

burlyman
Or Esteban told Bill messed He would have wanted them to meet and talk I guess

Myth
Must not be a big fan if you want the movie completely ruined for you.

roundisfunny
Budd died of asphyxiation, not starvation. Elle explains that the paralysis affects the lungs as well.

dave123
well he died from the snake bite, unless he just happened to be imune eek! plot twist!

eleveninches
Its strange that in part one, she kills about 50 people, but in the part 2, she only kills one, and even he might end up being alive

lil bitchiness
Nope you're wrong. Elle reads out to Budd how quickly hes gonna die and how quickly the poisn is gonna act on his body when bitten on the different parts of body, and is fatal within minutes when bitten on the face

Mujaffa
http://www.movie-comics.com/comics/031013.gif

here's how bill died:P hihihi

dave123
nah, only the Japanese people have mega high blood pressure that causes it to spray all over the place laughing out loud

Mujaffa
hehestick out tongue

Aerosin
well kiddo....y would u do that? lets ruin the movie for ourselves

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

sarahvma
Budd's death is perfectly explained - he does die when you see him go limp. Because, as Elle said, "a bite to the face can cause death in twenty minutes" - he had three, meaning he should've died in about 6-7, which he did...

dave123
biology doesn't work like that

I take one tablet to get rid of my sore throat, it takse 24 hours to work.

If i took 24 tablets, would it be gone in 1 hour? Nope....

If I took 240 tablets, would it be gone in 6 minutes? of course not, thrice the dosage does not mean thrice the effect no

burlyman
theres more venom in your bloodstream confused

sarahvma
Well maybe it sped up the paralysis... but then why does Elle get on the phone to Bill and say Budd's dead right as he goes limp?

dave123
it's not proprtionate. thrice the dosage might mean it happens 3 minutes quicker or something... I can't be bothered to fully explain, just trust me that it wouldnt happen in a third the time smile

dave123
she works on assumptions.... regardless if he was dead or not at the time, he would definitely be dead by the time anyone came to check

sarahvma
But wouldn't it be a kind of catalyst... I mean, let's say a burner is three times as hot, obviously it's going to boil water faster than one that is not. Therefore, why couldn't the same be true for venom? Maybe it's more like a catalyst.

burlyman
eek! I didn't say anything of the sorts stick out tongue

dave123
just because there is more venom does not mean your blood will flow three times as quick about the body no

in theory, it would speed it up, but not down to a third the time no

sarahvma
Well then that's probably just the paralysis moment.

dave123
what are we arguing about anyway?

the man was dead within at least half hour, no way he could have been saved by anyone big grin

sarahvma
Too true... as they say in Africa... Happy Dance

burlyman
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.