Why is there a movie only on Catwoman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I still dont get it. And im not very sure that Catwoman is even famous enough. Halle Berry is, but I dont think Catwoman is. Dont get me wrong, CW rocks. But still...

Arachnoidfreak
i saw the trailer for that movie today and all i can say is .....EEEEEEWWWWWWW. her costume SUCKS. didnt even look like a good movie.

Beyonder
That's so true; she looked like a tramp. And I know that Selene was a prostitute before becoming Catwoman but that's still no excuse. They're basically wrapping Catwoman in the same kind of package Christina and Britney are wrapped in - a.k.a. ****. It's nothing but money grubbing trashbags that are producing this movie. As for the trailer, I thought the entire trailer sucked. And usually when the trailer sucks, the movie mostlikely sucks as well, cause trailers mostly show the best good aspects of a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.