Do ya bully people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flavinho
There was a case of bullying at school, the guy almost cried. So do you bully? If yes what kind of people?

§pearhead
No, I'm a nice person happy

Syren
Yes.

I'm the biggest, baddest, beeatch here at KMC, and if you don't give me all your lunch money and do my homework I'm gonna batter you no expression

lil bitchiness
Where is Syren and what have you done with her!! laughing out loud

flavinho
laughing out loud i "bullied?" some people for a while (only with words i mean) but not anymore

Lianslo
hmm...can't really say i've ever "bullied" anyone.....

Rogue Jedi
i was the one who took on the biggest bully in school. he was messing with my friend, so i stepped in and told him to piss off.

Darth Jello
i got bullied severely till i snapped one day and nearly sent a kid to the ER

Rogue Jedi
thats how it happens. my big bully was the varsity quarterback. i beat the piss out of him and had the whole football team on my ass.

Fallen Jedi
wow, and how did you come out of that RJ?

leatherface12
I dont bully people but if its someone who I cant stand then yeah a lil bit.

LarryTheArch
*brigns gun to kmc and killls 3 members*

Freddy_vs_Jason
Some girl at my school was *trying* to bully me so I finally snapped and go "step of b!tch" and punched her in the face. And boy was she sorry! eek!
She hasn't talked to me since. But no, I don't bully people, thats just plain mean.

Clovie
i try not to, but i dunno maybe some1 felt bulled by me.. confused

Rogue Jedi
i got into fights like every week. it was always like two on one.

LarryTheArch
hopefully u were the one

Freddy_vs_Jason
LOL, you shouldn't pick fights FJ, it's not nice nor healthy. no

Creechuur
I bully the kids, but thats called parenting, hehe.

N.Tonks
I used to be bullied in elementary school no expression

Rogue Jedi
yes, i was the one, and i won more than my share.

Myth
Give me your money RJ or this will be you ---> bash

Be@st
I bully people occasionally...not always roll eyes (sarcastic)

wuTa
bully's always get theres sooner or later...they alway end up pickin on the worng person...i remember in high school i aws dyin for a bully to pick on one finally did and i kicked his ass...KICKED HIS ASS!!!!

punkyhermy
no i have never bullied people!i know how it is like to be buillied and don't want to inflict the pain upon others.

Gravity Kills
I use to bully people, But I guess I realized how stupid it was.

Darth Jello
nick dipaulo had the best quote about this:

"yeah, i was on the football team and I used to really pick on this one kid, really ride him. Then one day he snapped and punched me in the eye and I stopped bullying him. guess I taught him a real lesson about life."

ClaraG
i don't think of myself as a bully but there a few guys who i slag off. i never really slag of girls to their faces though... i ***** about people a lot, *Danii* will tell u that!

clara x

LarryTheArch
does playing hit for hit and winning count?

BackFire
Heh, bullies: they always think they're so tough until the nerds they pick on bring guns to school and shoot them like the pieces of crap that they are. And then people act like they didn't have it coming.

Anyway, I never bullied anyone during school, and I was never bullied.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.