anyone want a buddy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

methinkalexahot
because I want one so be my buddy please starwars

Freddy_vs_Jason
Your really creepy and weird, why do you have jkozzys sig?!

methinkalexahot
because I want it

VENOMfan
ok enuf is enuf you have threads everywhere and they all have nothing to do with the forum. post these in the off topic forum from no on.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I agree, its very annoying now stop it!

lady_yuna
They have a splendid point.

Darth Revan
And using other people's sigs is against the rules yes

Even though all I see of it is a little blue square with a question mark in it... The OSX equivalent of a little red "x"

lady_yuna
I had to wait a while for someone to make mine but it is worth it. It sets you apart from everyone else.

VallejoKid707
NO

methinkalexahot
EDIT

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thats it, I'm reporting you. Member bashing and name-calling is not tolerated in these forums, this should be in the off-topic forum, not the un-hosted role-playing forum.

AND NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY AVATAR!! mad

WindDancer
You have been posting a bunch nonsense in different threads all over the KMC boards! Instead of doing that! Why don't you post some thing relative to the topics?! Besides.....YOU are not even funny with that crap!

Korri
im a buddy eek!

Sexay1
roll eyes (sarcastic) Ofcourse you are Korri.

Korri
embarrasment what??

Clovie
he is a stalker
ppl run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm serious.

Korri
oook

Freddy_vs_Jason
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

*runs away*

drunk_nazgul
You guys, I kow what it's like to be buddyless! Give the guys a chance! You don't even really know him!

Rogue Jedi
what the hell. i will be your bud.

tns
hey i think 9:10 is never sleep again

Tari_Ringeril
I think it is to

Rogue Jedi
it is to what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.