Please Help Me Decide which car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok which car would you guys pick now if i pick the acura it will be 17,000 but the firebird is 11,290 so i can spend like 3,000 more to pimp it out ok here are some pics of the two cars i am deciding on

http://photostore.automark.net/dealerphotos/23042/ap441a_5516430.jpg

http://photostore.automark.net/dealerphotos/23046/ap437_5552234.jpg

§pearhead
eek! the black one!

DeNiro
Hmmm I am so leaning toward the Acura though that thing is almost fast then the firebird but the firebird is sweet but i dont know keep responding i need more help

leatherface12
The acura would be more comfortable so I would go with the acura. smile

Tptmanno1
Firebird and Pimp it!
better a pimped car than a stock one

DeNiro
it would be more comfy when it was cold out for sure and also better in the snow and winter and also it is like got 100 more gadgets but the firebird is tight and less expensive man this is driving me nuts

Lianslo
you know...i know nothing about cars, but i definately like the black one better! smile

leatherface12
Well what are you looking toward most D? If its comfort then get the acura but if you get the firebird then you can pimp it out some like getting some good bass kickers and stuff like that.

Tptmanno1
Poll a bunch of chicks,
Cuz ya know thats the most important part of the car, how many chicks it will attract.

leatherface12
The firebird definately looks better but I like the interior of the acura better than the firebird.

Rogue Jedi
firebird. american made.

DeNiro
OMG the Acura's intertior is like first class compared to the firebird the firebirds inside sucks but you know what i think i am going to get the firebird and pimped it out like crazy and i dont care bout how many chicks he could get i can ride my bike upt o a chick and ill get here stick out tongue the car is just to make people jealous stick out tongue ok but i am going to take both cars for a test drive so ill find out after that i bet

Rogue Jedi
go with the firebird, D...its a better made car. its a muscle car!!!!!

Clovie
i think the same

Linkalicious
i say acura. It's more stylish and a classier car. Though with your personality and attitude, i think the pontiac would fit you well.

burlyman
black one looks gooder smile

Darth Revan
Get the first one... Screw classiness...

silver_tears
The Acura looks nicer smile

DeNiro
Trust me the Acura is a better made car then the firebird because I say acuras are ranked up there by caddilacs and lexus etc. but i am going to find out on monday if the firebird is a lemon or not the owner of the dealership is going to run a back check on both cars and tell me if they are good cars to buy. so if the firbird is a bad car i think i might get the acura but i gurentee almost if the firebird is a good car ill get that. Ill put a system in it like 4 days after i get it stick out tongue

JKozzy
What I'd say smart

DeNiro
Yea If i put like lets say a 500 $ system in it then put chromed rims on it, maybe supe it up a lil and put some like custome made stickers and shit on it it would be less expensive then the acura and look way better

Linkalicious
omg screw muscle car. The acura has leather...and wood grain. Screw the Pontiac. it's not just how the car looks on the outside....it's the inside too.

The Force
get the firebird rock

LarryTheArch
hell yeah

eleveninches
The silver one looks a lot nicer on the inside.

Syren
Um, which one is which??

whistle

DeNiro
All I have to say is if the firebird isnt a good car like if its a lemon or something i am going to get the acura because i really like it more i mean if i tint those windows and put better rims on it omg it will be ****in hot as hell i mean that car is tight

LarryTheArch
FIREBIRD!!!

shake zula
a souped up car that breaks down more than it gets its oil changed or a stock car yo can rely on and rides till the wheels fall off?

i'd take the acura any day. but that's just me...

shake zula
plus i hate american brand cars... except cadillac...

badkittykitty
DeNiro ,the acrura will grab the girls attention trust me, a man with a firebirb will make them look for a mullet

Rogue Jedi
i disagree..the firebird is a classic american muscle car. chicks dig muscle cars. you are a muscle guy, so go with a muscle car.

shake zula
but that's not a classic firebird...

Rogue Jedi
i know, but the firebird is a classic within itself.

amity75
DeNiro, theres a guy who drinks in my local bar who can steal you any car you like. Just give me your order and I'll let him know.

badkittykitty
okay buy the firebird and grow this exciting hair do while your at it

Rogue Jedi
buy the firebird, D. trust me on this one. it is a better car.

amity75
And remember that the Firebird comes with a Billy Ray Cyrus CD.

Rogue Jedi
the problem is that everyone has seen too many fast n furious movies. gotta have the foreign cars with ugly paint jobs. D, i am a guy like you. i was a mechanic for 10 years. foreign cars are rumored to be more reliable, but they are impossible to work on yourself. buy the firebird. if something simple goes wrong with it, you can fix it yourself instead of taking it to a garage and have them charge you an arm and a leg to fix it for you.

DeNiro
Ur right about the muscel thing. But ne way I bet it all comes down to the test drive but right now i am leaning toward getting the firebird just because it is something i can make really cool looking and still have it be cheaper then the acura. and i agree with RJ on alot of his points but as Bkk stated the acura is something that people will stare at a lil bit more just becuse you dont see a 16 year driving around in a 2001 acura everyday stick out tongue

but in the long run i bet i get the firebird

Rogue Jedi
good call, my friend. a wise choice.

DeNiro
But I will say this if a 2000 trans am comes in I am going to get that over the firebird any day its just that the firebird is there now and i want a car before june.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, i would go with a trans am over a firebird, but for now, pick the firebird.

DeNiro
RJ Do you like corvettes also?

el_barto
FireBird yes

Rogue Jedi
vettes are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
Ur my Bro RJ I have been waiting for a nice older model vette to come in so I could afford it but i realized that i really need a car that i wouldnt mind driving in the winter also

Rogue Jedi
the older ones are sharp. so are the newer ones, like from 2000 and newer. the ones from the 90s suck.

DeNiro
I love the New Z-06 es those are ****ing sweet as hell

Rogue Jedi
trudat.

DeNiro
If i had money though like lots of it I tell you what I would do I would go to the dealership tommorw and buy the 2002 Poerchs or how ever you spell it 911 2dr coupe they got there then the acrua and then the 2002 trans am stick out tongue man i bet it is cool to be able to be that rich and do that kinda stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.