My first visit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nyceddie
My first visit here and I hope to have a good time communicating with you all. My first post is going to be about a particular passage in Dan Brown's book "The Da Vinci Code" in which I present my efforts at disproving a controversy that is all over the internet. I refute this controversy photographically instead of the usual text-only explanations. As the ol' saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. I am a seeker of truth, a detective of sorts.

leatherface12
Welcome to KMC and have a blast. big grin

yerssot
and if you don't, we make you stick out tongue

Evy_O
heya, welcome happy

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

§pearhead
Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home cool

Fire
enjoy your stay

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have a great time.

burlyman
Wello, see ya around wink

badkittykitty
dang! you just missed last months book of the month was the The Da Vinci Code in the book forum. LS said Angels & Demons by Dan Brown was excellent to...have you read that as well?

nyceddie
No, I normally do not read fiction and "The Da Vinci Code" was my first novel in X amount of years. I read it only because of the advance hype and that it involved one of my "heroes" of times past, Leonardo. I wasn't crazy about Dan Brown's writing style and I was glad I made an exception this time since I was able to subtract something of use from the book and that was getting involved in my proving, photographically, that Peter is the one holding the knife in "The Last Supper" and that was an adventure for me. There is another book I may read and it's titled "THE RULE OF FOUR." It got a favorable review in THE NEW YORK TIMES on May 6. "Deciphering a Mysterious Text and Puzzles of the Soul."

BabieGrrl
Heyhey!

Welcome to the site. Go wild!

Stay cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.