"The Da Vinci Code" Photographic Refutal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nyceddie
Rense recently published my letter in the article: "DaVinci, The Dagger & Bullcookies" praising my "excellent autopsy of this latest controversy" that there is a disembodied, anonymous hand holding a dagger in Leonardo da Vinci's "THE LAST SUPPER."

The above controversy can be found in Dan Brown's best-seller book "THE DA VINCI CODE" (see below). Also, the same claim is found in the book "TURIN SHROUD" (see below). Due to Rense's huge readership, my website has received close to 1,500 visitors since May 3, and counting.

Anyone interested in seeing a photographic refutal of this controversy and not wanting to go to rense.com is welcome to visit my website by going to google and searching for "The Last Supper" Hand with knife and seeing either Rense mentioned or nyceddie and follow the link. Or write me at my email addy and I'll give you the URL for my website.

From the book "THE DA VINCI CODE", page 248: "And here too," Langdon said, pointing now to the crowd of disciples near Peter. "A bit ominous, no?" Sophie squinted and saw a hand emerging from the crowd of disciples. "Is that hand wielding a dagger?" "Yes. Stranger still, if you count the arms, you'll see that this hand belongs to ... no one at all. It's disembodied. Anonymous."

From the book "TURIN SHROUD", by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince, page
104:
"...Look across to the other end of the table: there is a hand with a dagger in it, pointing straight at the stomach of the next disciple, yet not one art historian we have read has drawn our attention to it, and the artist who painted the only copy of this picture that has included this anomalous feature has had to alter the position of the next disciple - to make him more than a little of a contortionist - in order to make the gesture anatomically possible. As it stands, the hand belongs to nobody at the table."

Edward Lopez
NYC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.