Ush's "political" thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Why keep closing the threads, Ush? It seems to me you are afraid to back up what you originally stated. Don't hide behind your JC Jedi Counsel. If you can't come out and say what you want to to the rest of us, that is cowardly.

yerssot
To, Ush wrote he closed the topic because otherwhise it could all started a riot.
IMHO he is old enough to deceid what's good and what's bad, so if he thinks it's something that can start THAT, I trust him, so it's a whise decision of closing then

ToMacco
yerssot, if that were the case, then he should state an appology for raising such a controversial subject.

Ush should not be allowed to get away with stating such a bold subject, then wimping out because he is a moderator.

mah
To, if you haven't read the replies, nor know excactly ush's reasons, then maybe you shouldn't come with accusations.

Ushgarak
If anyone has any complaints to make on this make them in private. I will not be drawn into further public discussion on the matter. This is not the place for such issues to be settled.

And the thread was deleted to PREVENT further friction. I suggest you all respect that.

Raz
From what I know, the topic was not a contraversial opinoin but a FACT reported in the (Washington Post?) newspaper.

Although if you still want to continue this conversation and put across your points to Ush, then I suggest a PM will suffice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.