Return of the King is now out on video and DVD!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's out in NZ now.

Exa
eek! what??? I thought the official release date of the english version was May 25th?

sauron
eek! WOOOOOW you guys get everything first! you even get it filmed there, did you see PJ did you hug him, is he small, does he smell good or bad.....eek!!

A.D. Skinner
American version is being released May 25th

Drifter101
i would have guesses since it was released there earlier in theaters it would be released early on dvd

Thorondor
NZ is a big assed country i doubt he seen em lol

A.D. Skinner
Yeah, but PJ is a big guy so there is a chance.

laughing out loud

Just kidding Petey !!!

sauron
well he is small height ways
so if he ran away in a crowd, you could be looking all day

follow the odour i say!

stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud how you know he smells bad? stick out tongue

sauron
well whenever i see him directing on the EE special features he is ALWAYS in the same shirt and shorts, now that is a long time filming and a long time wearing the same bloody clothes, im not even going to inquire about the underwear

Aurora
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww sick

I thought NZ was small anyways.....????

Camellia
Yes, in comparision to other countries.

You lucky, lucky people! (Am I allowed to call you Kiwis or is that considered as discrimination now? I can never tell, everyone is so sensitive in the world now)

But yes, good for you! You get the DVD now - enjoy it! Oh, and IS there a blooper reel?

conway
arrghh can you buy it online? ive been looking on a few new zealand sites but they all say release day = 25th/26th May ..im in the UK but they should be able to ship it over here..even if they couldnt,im sure someone in New Zealand would like to know, if they live outta town ... 8-) dodo lol

fly_girl130USA
That just added to my degrading sanity due to waiting. Is it just me, or does it seem like the days are getting slower and slower while waiting for the May 25 release?

Discos
us in scotland (you know the place), are still awaiting May 25th....i have an exam that day

conway
not for me!, i just finished my year 9 sats on friday, shot past, but then so has this year...

Discos
erm, i can sharpen a pencilshifty

Camellia
I have an exam trhat day too...but I think I have a day off the following day so stuff the revision. RotK comes first!!

fly_girl130USA
My last exam is on the 19th. I'll be fresh out of school when it comes out. >=) I'm dedicating the whole day to the trilogy. Well, after I go through my most fave scenes 50 times, that is. wink

I got senior class pics on the 26th. Woot. no expression

Discos
LOTR EE marathon will be a nightmare for me as my back tends to get soar on a couch after 2-3hrs smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
I guess you can call them Kiwis, I wouldn't know because I was born in Canada and moved here when I was a very young girl. But I'm pretty sure they like to be called Kiwis. My friend just bought the ROTK DVD and was blabbering on for 20 minutes about the special features.

pip-foot
I can't wait. i already pre-ordered mine! and that friday i am having a movie marathon! and we will stay up all night and watch the trilogy in a row!

what special features are there???

conway
you will need Burst RC5 or Shad0w's S-5.5 Bittorrent client to download it. its a preview of the rotk DVD menu,its 5mb,ill only be on for another hour or so..so be quick..if u read this after 9..you can download it elsewhere at other places..theres a few sites with it..its in .jpg format..becuz .torrent is not a valid extension..when its download..rename the .jpg to .torrent then open the torrent with the bittorrent client smile

conway
ooops forgot da torrent..i mean zip lol..it wont do jpg...so jst unzip da file smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhh no fair!! I want ROTK now!!!! i was watching this fascinating show lastnight at 2 in the morning, and it was just music showing different videos of scenery, it was relaxing, and soothing, and then i noticed they were showing all these mountains which reminded me of NZ, and i kept thinking to myself "i bet those are shots from NZ" and i kept watching, and they showed one that reminded me from lotr, and then i see "Scenery from New Zealand" and i flipped, i was like OMG it was NZ, how freaking beautiful! I remember just saying the whole time how beautiful that scenery looked, wow...makes me want to go to NZ so badly! Not just because lotr was filmed there, but also, the amazing and beautiful scenery there! The video clips of the place were amazing!

Lol well im going off topic, but i wanted to bring that up, on speaking of NZ, wow! I cant believe you already have it?? does it have a blooper reel? IM DYING! I MUST HAVE ROTK NOW! It seems like my "ROTK released on DVD" party is just inching closer...and closer..and closer, and it wont be long till we are partying like crazy, and watching the trilogy back to back, and have the sweet ROTK dvd in my GRASPS! muahahaha

fly_girl130USA
Did it ever get sore in the theater?

It didn't for me until I got home. I was so entranced by the movie and so blown away afterward that an achey back was the last thing on my mind lol

edwinian
what..wait..how is this out in NZ???? Seems a little early..did it just ship early?

So unfair...I want mine now...

for those that don't have though, here are some reviews:

http://www.dvdfile.com/software/review/dvd-video_8/lordoftherings_return.html

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/512/512864p1.html?fromint=1

OrliNElijahsGrl
I WANTS PRECIOUS I WANTS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.