So this deegr guy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
What happened with him anyways? I mean what made him call Shoukan a dumbass?

HockeyHorror
another curropted cell in society....IMO i think we should have given him a fair "trial" eventhough what he did was wrong...

Dregh
He called him dumbass several times.

He just got banned

OBloommyday
Oh my goodness is he sick or somethin? He insulted Shoukan and Ntonks and Windancer for no reason. I think he is crazy. no expression

Dregh
You are not the only one that thinks that wink

DeNiro
Insulted everyone if u go back and look stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Yeah I know what HE did what I'm askin is why did he say they were dissing him?

Dregh
I was one of the guys who most dissed him and he never insulted me

DeNiro
he insulted me a few times but i know how to handle insults all of his material was garbage

OBloommyday
What happen i just want to know why got all insane?? with them?

§pearhead
dude...dregh, me, and hockey were there takin potshots at him and he completely ignored us...laughing thats some funny shit, man!

HockeyHorror
i was the only one he was getting along with. i feel like their is a plague developing into a colony inside my stomach...sad

lol smile

Dogbert
I think I am one of the few he didn't bash happy

DeNiro
He seem to like to bash older members prolly made him feel big to pick on us old guys stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
he can still come back...was he permantly banned or can he just make another account?

Peloquin
he was just an angry frustrated young fellow who could use a girlfriend and a bit of stress relief.

DeNiro
he has to go on a nother comp to makea new sock

Dregh
Hahahaha , It was so good when I pooped out insults to him!. and the most funny thing was like he wanted Shoukan , Tonks and Wildancer to APOLOGIZE!!

Shoukan is one of the most serious guys I know in KMC
Tonks is innocent
And wildancer , gawsh , deegr was really insane

Tex
He doesn't deserve the attention yet alone a thread devoted to him.

death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.