Greetings, and a Star Wars RP Propostion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jerico
Hello all, i came across your boards quite by accident and i thought it looked like my kind of groups, as you can imaigne i enjoy movies, games, sport etc etc. Also im from Perth, Western Australia, which probably isn't that common around here.
So heres my idea

I wanted to propose a new story on these boards, now i know im brand new and all, but bear with me.

I want to do a collective Roleplaying story on these boards using with whoever wants to join in, i want to have the characters interacting with each other and so on, i want to avoid complex combat rules and so on, if it combat does develop it can just be controlled by keeping it reasonable.

I want my story to revolve around an Imperial checkpoint above an isolated world set during the origional trilogy shortly after the battle for Hoth, the checkpoint operates as a customs checkpoint, as ships enter arrive at the world or pass near it, with standard contraband checking and so on.

People should create characters that can be pretty much anything (Imperial troops on the station, civilains/traders/merchants from the planet or elsewhere, rebels, smugglers, bounty hunters, maybe some planetary officals (it'll all get worked out if this gains any momentum)) as long as its kept reasonable, set as it is during the origional trilogy there shouldent be any Jedi or force using characters.

So a nice collective story set during classic star wars, where everyone is free to join in, thats what i propose, and pending anyone being interested and Ushgank's approval i would like to begin.
Anyone interested? if so pop over to the Star Wars RP Board and give us a yell.

§pearhead
wink Spring that idea in the RP section

In the meantime, welcome aboard and make yourself at home big grin

Jerico
I did, and i got told to post here smile

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

I think Ush meant this 'Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!' with introduction thread wink

Jerico
Oh heck.

Darth Revan
Howdy. Sounds like a fun game, I might join.

Oh, and we actually do have a couple Aussies on the boards. yes

Storm
But the Belgians still form a small majority, right? ermm
*runs off to check*

Darth Revan
Compared to Australians, yes. yes

yerssot
howdy

Fire
hey there have fun and enjoy your stay

Evy_O
hey hey! welcome thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.