Daredevil... Some issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
Ok. Daredevil, a blind guy who can see cause he has this weird sixth sense.
I dont remember anywhere him excelling in acrobatic arts, or being able ot jump 100 feet and land and be fine, WHICH IS WHAT HE DID IN THE MOVIE and in comics.

Can someone please explain to me how he is jumping off rooftops? And how he is able to fight all these bad guys and crap without dieing... Because I dont remember anywhere where he has regeneration, or super strength.
All ive seen happen to him is the sixth sense of radar sonar crap hes got. Not super strength, no special acrobatics. Just super senses.

So tell me? Hows he so strong and acrobatic and stuff?

Never
LoL...

"He later met a martial arts master, Stick, who taught him how to use his newly augmented senses - and trained him as a fighter."

How does he jump off of rooftops? Watch the arrows:

"Daredevil is an >>>Olympic level athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and >>>>balance.<<<< Daredevil's unique fighting style (a blend of ninjitsu, judo and American-style boxing) makes effective use of his Billy Club, which is used as both a baton and grappling hook."

Balance. He fought Bullseye not on a rooftop (when Bullseye was first in a body cast), but on a high wire. Might have been a telephone wire. He learned boxing from his father and was his understudy since he was a child. He learned ninjitsu from Stick, the greatest martial artist in the Marvel Universe.

Daredevil is incredibly underrated as a combatant. He uses his billy club much in the same way that Captain America uses his shield - he will fling it off of a wall, making it richochet and land a blow while he is simultaneously engaging his opponent.

Funny thing is he can also absorb and EXTRAORDINARY amount of punishment. Comes from his cruel tutelage under Stick.

SuperNova
Ahh, Thank you. I knew he was trained by the greatest master in Marvel when it comes to fighting... But never knew he was an olympic athelete and stuff...
Thanks!

Darth Jello
technically he's a member of the chaste, which means his hand to hand fighting skills are greater than batmans

Never
Who is "The Chaste?" His hand to hand skills have always been better than Batman's...

Darth Jello
it's a secret ninja order oppossed to the hand. their ranks include stick, stone, and at one time, elektra

Never
Mm, might be the same ones I referenced earlier - Stick, Stone, Shaft, Star, Elektra. They all tutored Elektra and all were around when The Hand attempted to steal Elektra's corpse and reanimate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.