Ironic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skribblez101
Does anyone find it ironic that when looking at the movies you notice that the reason everyone beat up the bride in the first place was because she had tried to get out of the DiVAS (that, and bill went berserk), but then 4 yrs later when she hunts them all down, most of them are retired, as she was attempting to be when she went to get married. I mean vernita settles down, budd works as a bouncer, O-ren is now head of a japanese gang, and elle i guess is the only one still hanging around Bill. I mean it seems that they all were able to part ways, just the way the bride had intended to do.

roundisfunny
Bill tells Beatrix that he looked for her initially because he was worried about her when she disappeared. When he found out that she deliberately ran away, when she was supposed to be his main squeeze (he had just impregnated her, after all), he was mad enough to have her killed.

Myth
She didn't tell Bill and made him depressed.

sarahvma
Well.. that's because unlike The Bride the rest of them hadn't been "gettin' it on" with Bill, and in love... unless Budd is even more white trash than we wanna know.. lol. j/k

SenshiNaka
Not... good... images.... bad.

sarahvma
lol -- pretty much anyone gettin' it on with Bill is disturbing.

roundisfunny
Hey, ol' David Carradine hasn't been doing to bad for himself...this is who he was married to last (he's been married four times).

sarahvma
Hey - the bottom line is do you want to see David having sex?

SenshiNaka
Nope... Happy Dance eh... No really i wouldn't want to see that.

sarahvma
lol... I'm not sure a dancing banana is the right image to post after my comments...

WindDancer
There is also the factor that she is the most deadly one of the group. For professional killers there is no old age retirement.

burlyman
Only a disguise wink

Ps. I love that speech!

WindDancer
Speaking of disguises, I wonder why did Bride was wearing that ski mask when she tried to kill Budd? confused

Then she takes it off. I never understood that. She didn't wear anything when she face O-ren and Vernita.

sarahvma
Budd is obviously the best at detecting trouble. Vernita is awful, and O-Ren is okay, but Budd knew the whole time she was sitting right there. Now maybe that was one of his specialties, so she figured if she hid her super-blonde hair and super white face from under the trailer it would give him less of an advantage, but once he's in the trailer, it makes no difference.

sarahvma
P.S. - what was the point of the 'spoiler'? If you've seen the first five minutes of Kill Bill, you already know that...

dave123
spoilers just look cool big grin

and you have a point, we don't know Budd's sepciality... maybe it was his good senses?

Myth
this is pointless big grin

sarahvma
i quite agree

burlyman
Bill dies.. bet you weren't expecting that! eek!

tabby999
hhahahahaa

shibbie720
ur all crazi ... big grin

sarahvma
and damn proud of it... ooh - The Bride lives and she is reunited with her daughter mwahahahah... the two Tarantino fans left in the world who haven't seen KBV2 will be destroyed..

Myth
Tarantino fans who haven't seen KBV2? Thats a fairy tail.

burlyman
Jeeze.. lay off people who havent seen it stick out tongue You could be a massive Tarantino fan and still been unable to see it for some reason... messed

sarahvma
Yeah. My sixteen-year-old friend who looks twelve asked me to bring over some Tarantino flicks for her birthday. So I bought her KB and brought PF and RD. We watched them all night (our other friend, who said the movies made no sense and were stupid fell asleep - big surprise she didn't understand them then). The next morning she goes, "Okay, let's go see the other KB." So we hopped in the car, and her mom drove us there. We bought tickets and we get to the front and the guy goes, "Yeah, uh, do you have I.D.?" to my friend (I, being 5'8" really didn't need any, but her being 5'1" was slightly more suspicious). And it's rated 14 frickin' A. So I can understand that a lot of fans just can't make this one... but, look at it this way: if your parents have let you see his other movies, why would they stop you from going to Volume 2? I basically had to beg with the guy and say, "yeah, she's my age" before he let us in. We almost missed the start of the movie. Jerks.

abnicirici
I agree with you, because these S.O.B. would not let me in, also because they had a sign only those over seventeen with IDs get to see the movie!

Myth
Yeah, if you are dying or living in a cage without a clue that he made a new movie.

sarahvma
lol - or if you're dying AND living in a cage. Like the gimp? this is a spoiler - yay! Okay, I'll stop.. I'm becoming addicted... hehehe... gray lines are funny... no, no - must stop. must... stop...

amlap
just to let you guys know i had no trouble geting into kill bill 2. infact i saw the movei like all three days opening weekend. but maybe that is because im 19.... stick out tongue

burlyman
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.