Weirdest Moment of your life...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Mine was when just a few months back i got to meet my number 1.childhood enemy.It was so weird!!!we met like after 10 years.both of us didn't know how to act, or what to talk about...i mean what were we supposed to say?!

Gravity Kills
I don't really have a wierd moment that stands out.

Rogue Jedi
when my sis caught me masturbating.

Gravity Kills
That had to be wierd

Rogue Jedi
it was.

Mr. Bacon
what'd she say?

Rogue Jedi
put that thing away!!!!!!!!!!!!! then her date walked in.

JKozzy
When I saw this.

punkyhermy
heh!

Rogue Jedi
he was flabbergasted.

big gay kirk
When I stood talking to an old friend for about an hour, then found out later he'd died a year before...

Rogue Jedi
ok...the other day i was here at work, in the bathroom, doing my business. well, in front of the toilet is a trash can with one of those revolving lids. i look up and see that the lid is halfway open. i go to shut it, but then it shut by itself. then, as i watch, it opens again. it is moving on its own accord!!!!!

amity75
I once caught my grandfather masturbating.

Rogue Jedi
i saw mine naked once.

amity75
But mine had been dead for a year.

Rogue Jedi
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big gay kirk
Copycat!!!!

amity75
Haha! Sorry!

eleveninches
When I hallucinated and saw a 9 foot talll dark navy coloured bugs bunny with evil white eyes come into my room and grab hold of me

Sexay1
When I wrote a poem some what similar to My Immortal and heard it on the radio a month later

eleveninches
When I started to believe that the only thing that is certain, is that Perspective is reality, and I believed it more and more each day.

Sexay1
I understand him no expression

eleveninches
It's totally wierd when it happens. Its like a total revelation or something

Sexay1
...yeah no expression

eleveninches
It's like the moment when you are alseep, and then you wake up, and feel totally different

Sexay1
Yeah...no expression

eleveninches
I did physics at a-level, and have read a few modern physics books, and some of the things in modern physics are totally wierd. With the wave-particle duality, string theory, loop quantum gravity, space-time-energy quantumization, imaginary universes, multiverse arrangements. Some of the things in it really defy common sense, and are so strange.

Sexay1
Um...yeah..no expression

Rogue Jedi
the first time i crapped my pants as an adult.

eleveninches
sick ewwww

Sexay1
did we really need to know that sick sick

Rogue Jedi
you know now.

Sexay1
you are so..gross sick sick sick

eleveninches
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
no, just honest. i had to throw my undies away.

eleveninches
Dude, that is totally sick sick

Furious Angel
when my best friend french kissed a dog...and liked itno expression

eleveninches
nooo.
Thats not right. Not right at all

Sexay1
When I start to feel sorry for Britney Spears when J.T. broke up with her.
Yeah I know. SO* stupid!

EiderGudjohnsen
ah, the wierdest moment of my life was was falling in love in my mum's kitchen ... do i mention being in love a lot? sorry. I blame pixie. love

ash007
This story actually became an urban legend in some places. In fact, I have had people I've never met come up to me and say, "Hey, you're the lift guy, aren't you?"

During the first month of school, my freshman year at Birmingham university , a few friends of mine and I decided to go out. We were going to this crappy bar O'nells. For reasons I will not go into, I decided not to drink that night, but by about 12:30, I was like "What the hell?" So I drank a beer, and a shot of something or other. Then, the shot girl was carrying around these test tube looking things with a shot she called "Blackout." What didn't really register when I first saw it, was that she was getting these shots from a pitcher in a fridge that was just sitting there at the corner of the bar. Everyone had access to it. Being the freshman bar that this was, some upperyears decided to improve their chances of hooking up with a girl, and they put VERY BAD THINGS in that pitcher.

Unfortunately, I did not know this. Everyone who drank even one of those shots became totally retarded. As an example, my best friend, who I have seen drink 14 shots and walk a straight line--she drank 1 of those Blackouts, and was seeing trails for the whole night. I drank two.

And that's all that I drank. The next thing I knew, we are about to leave, and the bouncer wanted to know why I was stealing an empty pitcher. I put it in my back pocket (yes, my Kikware's were that big). I told him simply, "I need it." I don't think he liked my response, as he punched me in the back of the head a few times.

I was forced to return the pitcher and off we went, back to the dorms. Our room setup was such that we had a common suite and 3 bedrooms, with 2 people to each bedroom. I passed out in the common room, on my knees with my elbow on the couch.

What follows from was told to me the next day, first by my roommate, and then by college officials. I have absolutely no recollection.

One of my suitemates, who I was involved in a prank war with at the time, came home and saw me passed out in the somewhat compromising position I just described. He was pretty drunk too. Seeing this as an opportunity to win a major battle in our prank war, he took a fire extinguisher off the wall (one of those with a laser beam of water, not the foam), and he started shooting me in the back of the head with the high pressure water.

I didn't even blink. Then, his true genius hit! He dragged me into the lift, took an Alcohol Awareness Week banner from the wall and draped it across my chest. Then he took bar flyers from the floor and put those in my right hand and he took a lollipop that I had been sucking on, and put it in my bellybutton.

Then, he pressed EVERY button.

Five minutes or so passed and he started to feel the pangs of remorse, so he decided to get me from the elevator and put me in bed. Just as he was about to "rescue" me, these three girls busted into our common area, dragging me behind them, screaming "DON'T DIE, DON'T DIE!

Shortly thereafter, there were 2 RA's, 2 paramedics, and a cop in my room trying to revive me. You know that smelling salt crap that is supposed to wake you up? They had to give me 8, before I finally rose from the dead. Then, they started asking me questions to keep me conscious.

They asked me my name: I mumbled it in response. Then they asked me where I was and I mumble that too. Then they asked me who the president was and, for some reason, I said "chicken."

I wound up being on probation for a semester because of this incident.

Rogue Jedi
too much data.

Clark_Kent
my twin brother farted in the liabary once, then i came in, and they thought it was me...i got angry and threw books to the floor. two years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.