Google email (gmail)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illusionist
I know google has email in the beta testing part....
It has waaaaay more storage room then msn....
But only way to get gmail is someone who already has it and they need 2 send you an invite...

So if any of you have gmail can you send me an invite??

(I did google)

Kaleanae
I didn't know that google was offering e-mails eek!
Sound good ...

illusionist
yeah and they offer a 1 GB storeage room, so basically you'll never have to delete messages again

Kaleanae
That's even better, hotmail or msn only offers 5 MB and most of it is used because of Junk mail... messed

illusionist
I guess for now I will sign up with spy email and test them out, but I know google will be way better

StinkFist462
next thing you know they will prolly have Google Messenger ( good idea )

Godshinto
I have it I am one of the Beta Testers but I know one of the engineers that maintain the Google Site and I had to call in a favor, and by the Way you only Have so many invites. I only use what they call Gmail for business and the transfering of large documents.

Fire
Godshinto they really offer 1 GB of storage space?

Godshinto
Yhea they do offer atleast 1Gig of Storage. or as they like to call it 1000Megs of space.

burlyman
Wow, sounds good!

realworlddreams
only problem is that they scan your emails for keywords, and put ads next to it...its a big deal n googles gettin reviewed because it might be illegal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.