craoosovers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
why do most dc/marvel crossovers at the end of of story they always join forces i seen maybe 1 crossover where they all actually fought and idnt join forces once but i think thats gay

norrin radd

Gregory
I think most crossovers would be better if they just ditched the fight between the heroes that they always have and got to the part where the heroes work together.

SuperNova
dont get me wrong, but superheroes fighting other superheroes is kinda gay. Theyre all doing the same thing. Why would they try to stop each other from doing it?

Spawnie
Very good point. U have to be focused on the general idea of the "hero", if not then what is the purpose of having them in the first place?
They r all fighting for the same cause, the only thing that differs them it's their methods in doing things. That is why they don't like eachother at first, till they get the point and team up for the greater good. If u would let 2 superheroes fight eachother out, and then maybe kill one of them, what happends then? The one doing the killing ain't a hero anymore, he becomes a murderor. Heroes can't be that stupid, ony bad guys can, so lets keep the heroes smart.

Magee
Well in Marvel/DC crossovers they dont just go look theres a bunch of heros, lets get em. They fight most of the time at the command of someone whos power is far beyond theres. If its likes say a team crossover a lot of the time the team that loses planet gets destroyed or they get killed themselves. In one marvel/dc crossover with those two brothers, they were sent to another dimension or something along those lines and if they did not fight each other they were both killed. So as u could imagine they would be reluctant to fight another super hero but not so much as to lose there lifes. And sometimes i think the heros think that the other hero is a villian so they tend to fight.
So u see its not a matter of having a brawl then just teaming up, theres allways a reason to why they fight.

Jason420
i just want ot see superman and hulk and wonderwoman vs ironman and spidey vs batman i mean come on its marvel vs dc then lets see them verse each other for cryin out loud

VENOMfan
Yeah but It will never happen sad too say

If they wanted a brawl between Spiderman and Batman it wouldnt be pretty, and IF Batman survived I bet he'd zip up to the Batcave create some plan to go orkin man on Parker.

really nobody likes seeing there favorite character lose but thats what those comics would be all about.

even tho Id love too see em. esspecially a re-match between Carnage and Batman cuase that was a friggin travesty
http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_non_marvel/batman1.html

Jason420
i have that comic i got it a couple of months ago and spidey backhanded joker

Jason420
that was hilarious

Magee
lol.
The joker is so fukin funny when he always messes up and doesnt realy care if he's going to die. Like in the new Batman legends storyline called hush where batman is going to kill him basicaly by beating the living daylights out of him, blood everywhere teeth going all over the place and he keeps calm and is like, wasn't me. He even calls him Battyman hahahaha that was funny laughing laughing

Darth Jello
i just hate the fact that alot of these crossover writers don't know the characters. take DC vs. Marvel #1. the writer makes the assumption that batman is a better fighter than daredevil and that he can take out bullseye with one punch to his adamantium reinforced jaw!!! that was ricidulous.

FrothByte
yah, crossovers are pretty ****ed up. too much politics and character rights involved. no one wants to lose without giving up a good fight, regardless of how outmatched he is. with regards to heroes shouldn't be fighting heroes because their good, fights always break out beacause two people think they're doing the right thing. i get into a street fight every now and then with a person who thinks he's right. I know im not the bad guy, but neither is he. most of the time its just misunderstandings held at a bad time. can't the heroes just experience these same situations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.