Ultimate Heavyweights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ecob16
Okay in your opinion who is the strongest, toughest and finally who has the best additional powers, other than strength and toughness, out of:

The Incredible Hulk (angry)

Juggernaught

Apocalypse

Onslaught

so for example (this is my selection)

STRENGTH
1) Hulk
2) Juggernaught
3) Onslaught
4) Apocalypse

TOUGHNESS (as in who has the best defense/regeneration/can take the most damage)

1) Juggernaught
2) Hulk
3) Onslaught
4) Apocalypse

BEST ADDITIONAL POWERS
1) Onslaught
2) Apocalypse
3) Hulk
4) Juggernaught

for additional powers i mean other than strength and toughness of course, so in other words Onslaught has huge psychic and magnetic powers as well as some others i cant remember, Apocalypse can mold any part of his body (does this enable him to fly??)and grow in size, Hulk can jump huge distances (did he once jump out of the atmosphere??) and Juggernaught ive heard once threw a ball of Plasma/fire from his hand, is that correct???

Never
Hmm, are we using current characters? If so...

Strength:

1. Hulk
2. Apocalypse
3. Onslaught
4. Juggernaut

Durability/Toughness:

1. Apocalypse
2. Onslaught
3. Hulk
4. Juggernaut

Versatility:

1. Apocalypse
2. Onslaught
3. Hulk
4. Juggernaut

Classic Juggernaut? Question then - how can you choose Juggernaut over Onslaught when Onslaught had Juggernaut completely afraid of him after one punch? In addition, the combined might of the entire Marvel Universe's heroes could not dent Onslaught's armor. Hulk did.

The combined might of the Marvel Universe's heroes would DEFINITELY destroy Juggernaut.

Is it then logical to assume that Onslaught is tougher than Juggernaut, considering?

Hulk has indeed jumped out of the atmosphere.

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/jumping.JPG

Ecob16
Awsome pic, Onslaught stronger than Juggy? alright then i concede, but tougher? Onslaught had his armour smashed by hulk, but Juggy has taken hits by the hulk without serious injury,

why Apocalypse so high on the toughness chart though??

VENOMfan
yeah they ****ed Juggernaut over, the current Juggernaut is pretty tame hate to say. I looked at some sites yesterday that had new X-men or Xtreme witchever the current timeline for them is and unfortunatley Juggy is well tame. or "a former SHADOW of what he used to be"

Arachnoidfreak
imagine juggernaut with a symbiote? maybe the one carnage will give birth to. i wonder what that symbiote looks like...

Ecob16
Has anyone read the comic (i think its from Xtreme x-men) where black tom cassidy has a secondary mutation, and Juggy calls the x-men for help, and black tom cassidy using his secondary mutation sends his vines down juggys mouth and tries to asphixiate him, i dont remember too well i think thats what happened, but Juggy was completely tame in that comic, and has to be rescued by the x-men??

VENOMfan
I dont imagine it will look to differnt, the coolest looking Symbiote aside Venom was Lasher. he blew the other generic five away

http://www.toymania.com/chat/asylumchat/lasher.jpg

but this is gettin off topic.....

Arachnoidfreak
nooo! the picture doesnt show. can you post the link?

VENOMfan
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.toymania.com/chat/asylumchat/lasher.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.toymania.com/chat/asylumchat/&h=218&w=172&sz=10&tbnid=KF_14hs5FDEJ:&tbnh=101&tbnw=80&start=1&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DLasher%2Btoy%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3
DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

look near the bottom of the page.

thats the exact issue Im referancing it was the begging of Juggernauts power loss

Arachnoidfreak
ive never even seen this symbiote before!! whats his background?? are there more symbiotes that i dont know about!? i love symbiotes. oh man, that just makes my all symbiote team(that i suggested in a different thread) SO much COOLER.

Ecob16
yeah i forget how does Juggy lose his powers??

and also how many symbiotes have there been, all i know are venom, carnage and lasher.

Never
Apocalypse can rearrange his own molecular matter. The only way to destroy him would be via particle accelerator, atom by atom.

Re: Onslaught being tougher, hmm. All the beings in the Marvel Universe could not crack his armor, but Hulk could (and Hulk neeever hit Juggernaut as hard as he hit Onslaught). Then Onslaught backhaded Juggernaut from Canada to New York and Juggernaut was, as they say, "shook" and quite hurt.

Who is tougher?

Re: Onslaught vs. Juggernaut in strength, yes, was talking about the nowadays Juggernaut. Classic Juggernaut is stronger, no question.

SuperNova
you forgot galactus.

Ecob16
Which series of comics is "real" as such i mean in some colossus is dead others hes alive, which set of comics is following on from the old comics?? which is official?

galactus? hes way to powerful to be in this, but if you wish, post your orders of strength, toughness and versatility, as Never so eloquently put it wink

SuperDarryl
Can Juggernaut be choked out? Or can he survive without oxygen. Can hulk survive without oxygen? I know that lack of oxygen can cause him to enter a coma-like state of suspended animation, in which he can survive, but whats the limitation? Has the Hulk ever been defeated by being choked out? What about Juggy too?

SuperNova
Whaddya mean galactus is only a super god only matched by the living tribunal... And the living tribunal sucks...
He can only... destroy everything... wit hteh snap of a finger... and... kill anyone... yea.
Anyways, Galactus is to tough, your right! Hes a... Super de duperty mucho macho mega super uber heavy evy evy mevy weight lifter...

Arachnoidfreak
well, there are symbiotes in other comic companies, such as Valiant and Image(X-O Manowar and Spawn, respectively)

Ecob16
superNova: LMAO, who is Living Tribunal?

Arachnoidfreak: Spawns awesome, who is Manowar? also any more symbiotes in marvel universe?

soz im very curious only recently got into the marvel universe.

Arachnoidfreak
www.valiantcomics.com look around, youll find every cover of X-O Manowar. i dont know if there are anymore in the marvel universe, thats what i was asking VENOMfan.

Never
This is way incorrect. Tons of people are above Galactus.

Juggernaut can survive without oxygen, food, or water...as long as he is connected to the gem.

Hulk can do the exact same, but not as long. He has been deep frozen, has survived in space, blah blah blah.

Neither have been choked unconscious that I can recall. Not saying that the could NOT - I just have not seen it happen.

VENOMfan
sorry it took so long for me to respond, here is a tiny summary of the Symbiote family tree

Venom
((the current Venom apparently can split into a new creature, kind of like mitosis))
Carnage
((who is about ready to have a offspring that should be much more powerfull than Venom and Carnage))

the five "children" Venom spawned. all of the host's except Donna who had the Yellow/Red Symbiote have died.

the deceaesed host's suit's joined together and created Hybrid who has also been killed

SuperDarryl
I'am a major Hulky fan,but I have to say that Juggernaut did infact ambush the hulk and knock him unconcious. So I think that Hulk could be choked out by Juggy in the wrong situation. Magic outclasses, organic-superhuman strength in my opinion. Not to say that Hulk would be beaten easily, he never is, although Juggernaut's powers just allow him to cheat a little bit thats all. The Extent of his magic has not been defined, although Onslaught knocked him into a coma and almost killed him. Either way it's interesting to think about and discuss. Guess thats why The Hulk and Juggernaut haven't met to often, they need to be rematched.

Arachnoidfreak
oh MNA! what did Hybrid look like?

VENOMfan
imagine it's red. Hybrid was almost as cool lookin as lasher

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=artguy.safeshopper.com/images/o19py9r.jpg&imgrefurl=http://artguy.safeshopper.com/12/cat12.htm%3F292&h=151&w=100&sz=5&tbnid=x0zlrwa3Fv8J:&tbnh=89&tbnw=58&start=5&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DHybrid%2BVenom%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie
%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

Never
Hulk would kill Juggernaut now, and contrary to what others have said about Juggernaut, he is NOT immortal, is NOT as strong as the Hulk, is NOT invulnerable, has NO healing factor, and CAN be stopped.

It has been said that nothing on **earth** can stop him fully. Of course beings exist outside of earth.

That being said, a solid case most certainly can be made for Juggernaut defeating The Hulk, and vice versa.

SuperNova
Never... Your the one to think before you speak... But... on this one you left out a bit, PAL. If were talking about the current forms, the form where Juggernaut punches so hard he can punch through dimensions, the juggernaut that can summon a forcefield around him, and the juggernaut who is resistant to everything BUT psionics, and now very limited psionics. Juggernaut IS TO IMMORTAL, but if you beat him down enough, eventually the crystal will stop its discharge and put him back into Cain. Juggernaut IS fulley capable of beating down the hulk if he wanted too, if he summoned his forcefield which is resistant to EVERYTHING in the new comics. And the fact he can punch so hard now it breaks dimensions, the hulk would be in for one brutal beating!

Never
Juggernaut is not immortal. The Crystal can provide him food, oxygen, water, but it does NOT prevent him from aging.

Show me one Marvel profile that says he is immortal. You will not find one. Funny thing is the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe X-Men 2004 guide says nothing about him being immortal or invulnerable because...well, he isn't. Have it right here in my hand.

Not sure how old you are SuperNova, but you must not know much about physics. How strong is a "dimensional barrier," Nova? How strong does one have to be to "break through a dimensional barrier?" It is not SOLID, it is merely a nexus of sorts. How can you measure strength against something that is not solid? That is like saying "well Juggernaut punched through the Pacific Ocean!!!111" Whoop de doo, he punched through WATER. FLASH can VIBRATE through dimensions. Think Flash is as strong as The Hulk? Hell no. Juggernaut punching through a dimensional barrier means nothing.

If you know anything about space, you know the earth does not merely rotate, it ROLLS around the sun. Juggernaut punched through that which "supports" earth - gases, molecules, atoms. Iron Man could do it, Hulk can do it, Gladiator can do it, Superman Prime punched through TIME. Hello?

Forcefield smorcefield, it does not keep out everything. Ever heard of LIGHT? If he can SEE, light penetrates the forcefield. *sigh*

Hulk has the best healing factor in the entire Marvel Universe, Juggernaut has none whatsoever...so who beats whom?

Wynndar
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.