All about Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm kind of lost on this guy. Can someone please tell me ALL about him, what his boomstick is, what the army off darkness is, WHAT hes trying to do, how he became ash, what the book of shadows or whatever it is is, and also what kind of powers or super-human abilities he has, because if hes gonna be in f v j 2 how can he possibly beat freddy and jason if he doesnt have any powers?.

P.S: Im so pissed off, gothika's rated r16 so i can't go see it, not even with my parents, stupid bastards at the movie theater won't let me in!! im so sick of new zealand, i really wanted to see that movie.......and f v j 2 better come out in 2006........

HockeyHorror
i've said this 3 times already in other threads. a boomstick is his SHOTGUN.

Evil Dead 1
Evil Dead 2
Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness

Ash is mortal and is very powerful. He doesn't need magic or any special powers to kill Freddy or Jason or anyone else. (Im not saying he's the best) His boomstick is all he needs.

Cinemaddiction
Ah.

Ashley J. Williams was a Twenty-something from Detroit, Michigan. He works at his local S-Mart. "Shop smart, shop S-Mart."

As mentioned, his boomstick is his shotgun.

The Army of Darkness is a legion of the dead that was awoken by Ash after stealing, and reciting the words "Klaatu Nikto Barada" from the book of the dead, the Necronomicon.

Also, as mentioned, Ash, like Batman, is one of the only superheroes without powers, just gadgets. In this case, a boomstick and a chopstick.

By the way don't worry about "Gothika", it's pure shit. Save your money.

Furthurmore, don't expect to see Ash vs Freddy vs Jason. By definition, Ash is the ultimate Anti-hero, (see COWARD)

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh ok then, thanx cine

samhain
I seriously suggest you watch the films. They are classics, and will tell you everything you need to know, and you'll enjoy yourself while you're learning.

tabby999
gorey as hell too (well number twos got lotsa blood anyway)
oh and they made a game about it thats cool too, A Fist full of Boomstick

Cinemaddiction
2 games. "Hail to the King", and "A Fistful of Boomstick". Also, if you go Evil Dead crazy, get Bruce Campbell's book, "If Chins Could Kill".

shagmobile
Ash one day went to this cabin with his gf, his friend with his gf and his sister. a few things happen...crazy...trees...sex they discover the "Necronomicon Exmortis" and a translation from the professor who was in the cabin before them. it awakens evil spirits and it all begins. the second movie is recap/new in the beginning its a recap bout ash and his gf. then the proffessors daughter comes and that leads to the army of darkness where ash becomes a true badass.

mmrules
shagmoble u got it wrong he didnt become a badass he became an American badass

samhain
I don't think it would matter what country Ash was from, he is a badass plain and simple.

Wolfie
Is "chopstick" the actual term for his chainsaw? Well, if Ash does come in for Freddy vs. Jason 2, then I hope he loses the robot hand he got in Army of Darkness so he can get his chainsaw back.

evilbitch
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
The Army of Darkness is a legion of the dead that was awoken by Ash after stealing, and reciting the words "Klaatu Nikto Barada" from the book of the dead, the Necronomicon.

No. The Army of Darkness was awoken BECAUSE he didn't recite "Klaatu Nikto Barada" correctly when he took the Necronomicon. He forgot what the words were and just mumbled, which is why they were awoken. smile

Cinemaddiction
Pretty sure it was because he actually stole the book from the altar.

Evil Dead
"when thou mis-spoke the words thou awakened the army of the dead"...........wise man in Army of Darkness.

I notice that people keep posting Klaatu Barrada Nicto as the words from AOD (some star wars reference or something)...........I watched my AOD dvd just yesterday and every single time the words are said (like 4-5 times just in the scene where the wise man is teaching them to Ash) they are Klaatu VARRATA Nicto.....No "b" or "d" sound to be found in the entire lot.

anyway.......yeah......the army of the dead come to life because ash didn't say the words properly before removing the Necronomicon from the alter. He said the first two and coughed through Nicto because he couldn't remember the proper word........

This is also the reason why the deadites are alive in kicking in S-Mart when he gets back home. He's telling the story to Ted Raimi and Ted asks him, "did you say the words right this time".......to which Ash responds, "maybe not every single syllabal but basically I said 'em....basically"......then a woman turns into a deadite.

SlipknoT
A fist full of boomstick is an awsome game! Go buy it RIGHT NOW! its only $20

Evil Dead
<-------- has both games. Hail to the King was pretty weak but Boomstick is pretty good. It does however get old after a while.

SlipknoT
true, I couldnt get off of the 3rd level in boomstick and I eventually gave up. but I really like the game

Machete_guy
It would be so mad if they made Ash vs Leatherface

tabby999
hmmmm......at least it's be mortal vs mortal. but then again, ash has a gun....

Wolfie
I think that might be pretty neat. Chainsaw vs. chainsaw....

Machete_guy
yeah, chainsaw battle to the death!!!!

Happy Dance

tabby999
:: cough cough :: gun
BOOM! dead leatherface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.