Movie Vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Serve your country by giving your answer to this mighty mighty poll.

This poll, ladies and gentlemen, and small children. Is about SEQUELS, yes the film after the original. Please make sure you have seen the films before answering ok? Good.

Aku
O and plus. If you vote for Jurassic Park 2 then your just a freak. But please be truthful.

U Neek
T2 was an improvement on T1.

botankus
Polls suck.

eleveninches
I liked T2 better than any others on the poll, but I still like the original terminator movie better. The first one is a lot scarier, as there is only one terminator against a human, whereas in T2 there are 2 terminators that are more evenly matched. Also, the first film is a lot more graphic. Although it does not have as much good special effects (the animated terminator looks really dated now) or big action scenes, it is more graphic, so I have to say that the first one was the best movie. I thought the scene where arnie rips the guys heart out is great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.