is it just me.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
or can teen life b a b*tch.........big grin....

it seems all i do is go to school......and when im not at school....im doing homework!.....not to complain....altho i kinda ambig grin.....

but its becoming a pain in the a*s....

anyone got sum helpful suggestions on how to look at this at another point o view?confused...

Mighty Yoda
i hate teen years. Anyway, make the most of it, you don't stay young forever. i'm nearly 18.

Veralidaine
yer..ur rightsmile..yet, i cant seem to enjoy my yrs when im stuck wit school....sad......*curses*....

see now 18 is a good agesmile....about to finish, or already have finished school....got car...can drivebig grin....dis is de age of goodnessbig grin...

Mr. Bacon
im in school now and it blows ass

Veralidaine
lol.....wow.....i cudnt have sed it better myself..big grin....

Scotty
think of it this,

School is the only 12 years of your life you are with your friends everyday, once you leave school, you will only be able to catch up on weekends or afterwork sometimes.

so make the most of school yes

Kosta
School is OK, I think Ill miss it a little when I finish.

Curl_Up&Dye
well you have 12 years of high school....but that doesnt include if you go to college or grad school

wuTa
school blows espiciallt high school....i dont miss a minute of it

wuTa
wait except for gym class....i do miss dodge ball and indoor softball but thats it

Tired Hiker
Do your best and then it will end and all will be good.

Gravity Kills
you might not like school,but it is something you need to do.

the only thing I like about school is the people you meet. He cares about things you will never use after school ends.

Be@st
Since when do people must write homeworks? I never write my'n

BarmyBrummie
Couldn't agree more yes big grin

Tari_Ringeril
I am currently a freshman in highschool and the school year is almost over and I know I will miss my freshman year. It just makes me want to cry because we are a year closer to graduation, I know I will miss my friends because I am moving in with my baby love Lance love He lives in California and I live in Indiana so that means I will be moving like five states away if you go in a straight line. I don't really like hanging out with my family either so I find school as a way to get away from the stress of family. Plus, at school I can actually get a chance to write on the book that I am writing. I have successfully finished four chapters so far. My parents also won't let me spend a lot of time with my friends and I get to spend time with them as school. So I know I will miss school when I finally graduate. So, I will enjoy it while I still can.

sfighter17
Besides having a Science teacher, that looks like the turtle guy from Master of Disguise, who haves fun seeing us doing homework till 4 am. Life is ok for me.

Linkalicious
enjoy it while you can...if you think schools a b.itch....then you REALLY aren't going to enjoy life.

I work for 40 hours a week and take 12 units of school (4 classes) that takes up over 12 hours of my day, add 2 hours for eating, 2 hours at the gym, and 2 hours commute. I get zero time to relax and 6 hours to sleep. Life's a b.itch.

§pearhead
meh, i don't like school, but I know its gonna get worse messed

dave123
everything's looking good for me at the moment big grin

and spear, I didnt think you went school?

Syren
I hated school while I was there, and couldn't miss it more now that I'm not. It is the best time of your life, you just don't realise it untill you leave. That's the B!tch, not school itself.

§pearhead
Hilarious, dave. Contrary to popular belief, I am in school and I'm GOOD at it.

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

dave123
i seriously didn't think you went to school.... I didnt mean you were dumb no

§pearhead
I'm 15 roll eyes (sarcastic) of course I go to school

dave123
i thought you bunked.... or you go on KMC a lot at school?

Baylin
I no go school! I no dumb, I is smart!

§pearhead
laughing out loud baylin

dave: I have a web page design class, so yea, I go on during school

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bay, you forgot that you try too hard.

Linkalicious
where fo you learn-ned to speakle the English? No is "I IS smart" is "i R smart." yes

dave123
aaaah, OK

I don't do KMC at school, I spend my time pissing about on my mate's comp stick out tongue

Baylin
Yes that right I is 'ard aswell! Grrrr!

§pearhead
Dave, the problem with school is having research papers to do, no expression AND I'M TRYING TO DO ONE NOW. I keep finding myself here though sad

dave123
i know, I got all my coursework done (which takes 2 years) done in 2 hours eek!

§pearhead
blast you sad

BlackRose87
Coursework... oh god i cant wait to hear the end of that word... yet im staying on in 6th form (college) so i wont for about another 2 yrs lol dontgetit

punkyhermy
there was a time when i'd enjoy school.really, i miss it alot. now it seems...weird!but let me tell you, teengae years are athe most beautiful ones in your life.i feel so sad when i realize that i only have a few of them lefty.it is scary and sad to not think of yourself as a teenager.I just turned a teenager and am loving every secon dof it!even the hard parts, because one day i'll look aback and it will all be a memory...

Tari_Ringeril
I have to live with the teen years for another four years

LanİeWindu
I'm 20.

Tari_Ringeril
-.- goodies for you laughing out loud

LanİeWindu
I act like I'm 12...sometimes.

Other times I act like I'm 30.

Tari_Ringeril
o.o I act like im 4! big grin

Raventheonly
Extrodinary wisdom... completely correct

Veralidaine
but i disagreesmile....

you see, i know my life will be better without school.......
school is 90% of my problems..seriosuly..so many of my problems originate from school...

on my long holidays.i have the best time.....
when i return to school......i feel like cr*p....

Tired Hiker
Don't drop out and depend on some man, whatever you do. yes

Veralidaine
smile..i wont...heh.....

my parents wudnt let me newaysad
but i know its best for my futuresmile.....so, ill have to live with itmessed...

Freddy_vs_Jason
Teen life is tough, I know exactly how you feel Veralidaine. Us teenager get so much things to stress about and the adults and teachers don't help either. I would commite suicide if I didn't have a fear of coffins or being buried and burned.

Veralidaine
smile...

yeah......i completely agree.....

sad....im sorry to hear that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.