My Hair! Yes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I have finally completely my dream of the past 5 months. I have been growing my hair out for a little while now and its a shaggy style that when stretched down, it goes to the end of my nose. This Tuesday, I bleached my hair (1st time changing my hair color) and tonight, I just dyed it RED! WOO HOO! Its sort of a mix between dark red and a bright neon pink (don't worry, mainly red). I'm so happy.

i slayed buffy
choice 1

lil bitchiness
eek! Get dreadlocks!! eek!

Dreads, my one weakness..my Achilles heel if you will!

Myth
Dreads are nasty (no offense). But thats the one hair style that I won't do. Hell, I've already done everything from mullet and mohawk to afro and corn rows. I'm surprised I just now started dying my hair (not really, I didn't do it to please my ex who no longer has say in my hair).

lil bitchiness
Dreads are nasty on people who dont know how to take care of them. My ex boyfriend had long dreads and they were always neat and well taken care of.

For the record, you DO WASH dreadlcoks...

dragonpisces272
Woah red! how cool!! Happy Dance

White Lady
i liek mine...long and blond i know boring but ihad my sis dye it once it went pink..urghhh

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

White Lady
i see someone is laughing..it was horrid pink strips and have i mentioned i have green eyes.....i was like a freak

thorncrawler
i'm.... er sure...... er it......... er looked.......... lovly

White Lady
lol it did in a circus way

White Lady
me kinda with pink hair

thorncrawler
there is not that bad

White Lady
ew i look like a punk lol

thorncrawler
as i said it could be worse

White Lady
yeah it could be blue

thorncrawler
or you could actually be a punk now that would be worse! laughing out loud

White Lady
have you seen me around town.....man i thought no one would see me

thorncrawler
nope

White Lady
okay then...hides short leather skirt and see through top

thorncrawler
no no no no no don't hid them!

White Lady
lol

thorncrawler
stick out tongue

White Lady
put that tongue in your mouth lol

thorncrawler
sorrylaughing out loud

crazy_c
i dyed my hair purple before bunny bunny

thorncrawler
cool my old tutor has purple streeks in her hair

White Lady
i like purple

crazy_c
it was cool but then it washed out. sad

thorncrawler
sad

crazy_c
yeppers. i wanna get blond highlights next smile

Loopy_UK
i usually dye my hair red most of the time looks really cool smokin' . now i'm thinking about getting the spikes of my hair bleached or summit

thorncrawler
that sound cool

crazy_c
i wanna dye my hair bright blond with pink streaks and cut it mad short and do crazy things with it but im not brave enuff.

Linkalicious
pink hair is such a turn off. Pink pants are such a turn on. Purple hair (maroonish too) is acceptable. Dreads....gross.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.