2005!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
This is an article I found, it was talking about Johnny wanting Keith to play Jack's dad, but read further and pay attention...It say the sequel is do out on floors next year!!! Maybe IMDB is wrong....yay if it's true

Meet Johnny Depp's screen dad

rediff.com Entertainment Bureau | May 05, 2004 13:29 IST

Even as the world loves Johnny Depp, the actor himself is a fan of Rolling Stone Keith Richards. Apparently, Depp modelled his Jack Sparrow act in the blockbuster Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl on Richards. The role won him an Oscar nomination.

According to the BBC, Depp claimed he did not want to imitate Richards, but only offer a salute. He said he perceived pirates of the 18th century to be 'rock stars' and for him, the greatest living rock star is Keith Richards.

Now, People claims that Depp, 41 on June 19, wants Richards, 60, to play his father in the sequel, even if it is a cameo.

The sequel to Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl will go on the floors next year.

Though Depp missed the Oscar, he won the presitigious Screen Artists Guild trophy for his performance, three MTV awards in the best male, best comedic performance and best on-screen team (with Orlando Bloom) categories. Pirates also won the MTV best film, best villain (Geoffrey Rush) and breakthrough female (Keira Knightley) awards.

SimoneDepp
I read that too!!!
i saw it on tv and i think its treu....
but they say its not for sure....so

airangel
I am gonna merge this b/c there is a thread about keith richards playing jack's dad in potc 2 already.........

AA

SimoneDepp
ah......

JohnnyLove19
Well if it is 2005, we only have a year to wait for it YAY!!

The_Red_Dagon
YaY!!! that means that it won't be out in 2006 like the other person said

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah potc 2&3 come out early 2006 about a month or 2 apart.

SimoneDepp
youre siggie apg.
oeps.
sorry peops. 4give me 4 that.
2005.....thats awesome.

JohnnyLove19
How can it be released only for a few months apart? If it is gonna be as big as the first one was then it will be more than that...who cares really...everytime they print something its wrong or there is another article that is the total opposite...we might as well wait until they start filming, we should know by then...

SimoneDepp
yes you're right......

ArrghPirateGirl
coz da movies r being made back 2 back like da matrix and all that

Unholy_Cheese
yes for once apg is rightbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.