the jedi trator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
in episode 2 , yoda said that only a jedi could have araise those files from the jedi archive,i cant remember where i think it was www.galactic-voyage.com it said that the jedi trator would be revealed in episode3 and will be played be nick gillard(the stunt co-ordinater)and has a duel with obi-wan

mindbugaling
okay.........

Darth Jello
Lucas said on the episode II dvd that 1.The Jedi traitor will be seen and explained in episode III and 2. that the Jedi traitor had already appeared on screen in episode II

Julie
er are you refering to the comic book character that went dark?????

Darth Jello
no, the one who erased the kamino files and ordered the clone army

Darth Quagmire
i'm pretty sure it was dooku

Mr.Deflok
I blame Jar Jar... the annoying prick.

Swordfish2k0
the jedi traitor? does this mean there will be yet another villain in the movie?

rustiswordz
Jar jark pricks.

I hate that flop eared dog brained fool.

The only comnsolation i got was that Jar Jar is the loser who....

HANDED SIDIUS THE GALAXY ON A PLATE THE USLESS FROG FACED MUPPET WITH AN IQ OF A ROCK!

There i feel better now... lol

Captain REX
Well, if he didn't, there wouldn't be any more movies, so you should thank Jar Jar! stick out tongue

It was Dooku, no doubt about it.

victodor
We already know who is the Jedi traitor.A image says:nick gillard could be general grievous.Look at the first post.And has a duel with Obi-Wan.The other one except Anakin that Obi duels is Grievous according to other things including your-so-named Supershadow crap.

This equals:Jedi traitor=General Grievous

x-men
but just like yoda said in episode 2 only a jedi could have eraised those files

Mr.Deflok
What if Sifo Dyas was an alien, and was presumedly killed 10 years before Episode II (and at the same time that the Kamino files were deleted)... and that Sidious granted Sifo Dyas life by putting his dying body into a mechanical suit, much like Vader... So what if Sifo Dyas is actually Grevious?

Then again Sido-Dyas was the original name for Sifo-Dyas which harkens to Sidious and apparently Lucas has said that we have already seen the traitor on screen.

But hey, just an idea I'm throwing out there.

finti
we welcom any ideas

Swordfish2k0
Gillard plays a padawan that duels Anakin. Maybe Dooku impersonated Sifo Dyas?

finti
and this comes from where?

The One Part 2
Maybe Palpatine erased the files. He would have access to just about anything he wanted to. The only other person would be Dooku before he left the order.

finti
dont see why Palpatine should have acces to the jedi temple

The One Part 2
He's the Supreme Chancellor. He would have access to any place he wanted to. I don't think he is the "traitor," but it is plausible. From what we've been shown so far, I think Dooku is the one who erased Kamino.

bigsef3
GL said that we saw the jedi who erased the records in EII, and that this person would be revealed in EIII. To me, that indicates that THE PERSON WHO ERASED THE RECORDS IS NOT SIFO-DYAS.

The jedi in AOTC were familiar with sifo-dyas. They knew who he was and that he died about 10 years before the events in AOTC. This indicates sifo-dyas CANNOT be Palpatine.

Thus the assumption that sifo-dyas deleted the records is FALSE. another JEDI, not palpatine, erased the records. Sifo-dyas, whoever we find out that was, ordered the clones. Since he/she is dead, they could not have been seen in EPII, and thus cannot be the jedi that deleted kamino.

yerssot
imho...
the jedi traitor is Dooku: he went from Light to Dark and gave the republic its final blow with the seperatist movement
and
Anakin being one, for the same reason only he started hunting jedi

bigsef3
but who erased kamino from the archives, that is the question....

yerssot
dooku could do it, no?
he was a jedi so he could have had access at the time, granted that he was already corrupted by the time he left and not later on

bigsef3
AOTC seems to insinnuate that he was corrupted AFTER he left the jedi order. i think possibly palpatine asked mace windu or some other jedi (maybe even a young anakin) to do this, with them beleiving there was some pure motive.

yerssot
yeah, I thought the same (about being corrupted AFTER leaving)
but why on earth would a jedi who's totally lightsided want to fiddle with the archives?

bigsef3
see the new thread i just created about when palpatine knew about the clones...

Darth Jello
according to George Lucas' hint, any jedi that was shown on screen in episode II could have erased the files. one of them did for sure (and he or she was shown on screen). we will find out who in episode III. I personally think it was either anakin or someone we haven't met yet.

Mr.Deflok
What if Mace and Yoda double-teamed Sifo-Dyas ten years ago and killed him? Thus the reason why the pair give each other the "look" when Obi-Wan mentions him on the comm-link.

Darth Jello
syfo-dyas was most likely a patsy, killed before and having nothing to do with the clones.

bobcrickett
It was Dooku. He was a Jedi at one point. Nobody was really looking for Kamino for ten years...

Darth Jello
dooku seems too obvious of a choice, or maybe i'm just thinking too hard

Ushgarak
I would never rule out the obvious choice.

yerssot
not quite, the one who erased the files was in EpII, no mentioning of a JEDI, it could be anyone though it's unlikely ("Only a Jeedai could have erased those files."wink

Deflok, why would Mace and Yoda want to kill a fellow jedi??

Mr.Deflok
He may have been falling to the darkside and become a threat to the stability of the Jedi order.

yerssot
ok... so ... he MAY have been falling to the darkside, they kill him?
we ARE talking about Jedi, right? the gardians of peace and justice? keepers of the peace, not soldiers?

Mr.Deflok
What if he had fallen, and was causing a disturbance that resulted in no other choice by Mace and Yoda other than Termination.

Or maybe they failed Sifo-Dyas or left him to die (unwillingly). Theories, is all they are.

yerssot
even if he had fallen they would try and turn him back and not kill him
and certainly not a SINGLE jedi would left someone to die, they would go for their comrades untill they have SEEN (s)he dead

Mr.Deflok
But what Sifo was doing incredibly evil things and confronted Mace or Yoda in a lightsaber battle, they could've 'killed' him by accident.

Even if they did go back to find the remains, it's entirely possible that the means of Sifo's demise could have destroyed every particle of his body. Or he could've been left somewhere that would be impossible to return to, like a planet on the brink of volcanic destruction, by the time they go back the place could be a molten mess.

yerssot
a Jedi can per definition not do anything evil
a Jedi stands for good and pure, he can't go bad in one day, just for the joy of it.
Dooku left the order and LATER got corrupted, and anakin...well, he's the chosen one wink

still, no matter the conditions, a jedi would still go back to the body, no matter in much danger they are

x-men
also i think it was galactic-voyage.com said that the jedi trator has not appeared in any of the starwars films be4.so it couldnt have been another jedi seen in the movies.

vishal2004
reading i dont know where i read it
the person that deleted the maps wasn;t hte same person that ordered or assingned the clone army

Darth Jello
gillard's mouth is where it comes from

jedi90
i heard that the files were erased by general grevious and that he is whats left of sifo-dyas.

Darth Jello
i don't know. Grievous really hates the jedi with a passion. whatever destroyed his body must have been their fault. I still maintain that sifo dyas died before anything happened and had nothing to do with the clones or sidious

yerssot
the jedi traitor was already seen in EpII
please point out this general to me than

victodor
Enough!Lucas has erased the Jedi traitor out of the Episode III storyline.That should be enough for you.

The One Part 2
Did you get that from supershadow? It isn't official that there will be no traitor, just that he won't be a major character.

eleveninches
i used to think that sifo dyas was a misspronnounciation of sidious, but now i think it more likey that palpatine ordered sifodyas to order the clones secretly without telling the jedi, and then killed sifodyas for control of the clones.

lucas did say that the jedi traitor who deleted kamino from the archives is not one that we have SEEN before. Could this be sifo dyas. after all, he was the only jedi to know about the clones

Swordfish2k0
I also heard that the traitor idea was dropped so Lucas could introduce General Grevious as he thought he made a better villain.
It would seem a bit odd though if Lucas didnt explain this in Ep3

eleveninches
it would make sense if the records were deleted by sifo dyas, as he ordered the clones and knew about them

Lucas Sucks!
it was the jedi with the crazy neck.

Mr.Deflok
George Lucas?

Darth Jello
no, they got rid of him so fans wouldn't confuse him with the kaminoans

yerssot
that's Yarael Poof

LandoSpeeder
Dooku erased the files I'm pretty sure.And as for Sifo-Dyas, He was never bad at any time. He was killed around the time of TPM in battle and Dooku used Sifo-Dyas's name to order the clone army.

jedijunky1138
Jokasta Nu erased the file FOR Dooku. In the novel version of AOTC she has a strong admiration for him.

thejeditraitor
i am the jeditraitor ha ha!

i made my screen name that a couple years ago. after ep 2 it was rumored that the "jedi traitor" was going to be seen in ep 3 and that it was someone new to sw. that ended up being general grievous.

but the general isn't the real traitor, that's count dooku. and anakin can be considered a jedi traitor as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.