Well I am getting a Car finally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I just came back from my test drive and I am going to get it I know RJ wont be happy with what i am getting but after driving it and looking at it i liked it alot more the rims on it suck right now but i am going to post a pic of the rims i want on it and the rims are on the car i am getting ill post the pic of the car in the next post

LanİeWindu
Mmkay.

DeNiro
http://www.thefiresauce.com/Mantis/images/car_media/lowenhart3.jpg

Well here is the car and the rims i want to put on it i should have the car in my drive way by tommrow or friday oo yea tell me what you think about the car

Rogue Jedi
so you are going with the acura?

LanİeWindu
Nice rims...

Once I get a car (it'll be a beat up old car) I'm gonna upgrade it with rims, sound system, and some other shit.

Rogue Jedi
D, i aint upset. its your ride, i was just giving you my opinion. now prepare to be byatch slapped!!! laughing

Linkalicious
Look at that sick mutha fuqa. D now THAT's a ride. And the rims don't look that bad, but i believe you can throw 19's on that model and year.

Very nice choice! happy pimping!

Rogue Jedi
its cool and all that.

DeNiro
I dont know what size rims I got on it now but all I care about is getting those rims all chromed out and shit but i doubt that ill get 19's but you know what i think i think that the rims on it now are 19's im not sure but i like being more low to the ground.

but the things i am going to do to this car is.

Put those rims on it first
2nd thing i am going to tint the windows almost completly black.
3rd put a killer system in it it already has a bose system which is like the best stock system you can get.
4thly just put like some kind of custome sticker i aint going to soup it up or ne thing though

LanİeWindu
And how are you getting this car? Mommy and daddy are buying it for you...aren't they?

Shit I hate it when parents do that for their kids. My parent's make us WORK for things we want, instead of handing it to us on a silver platter.

DeNiro
a before you jump to conclusions i am pissed the **** off the my parents thinks its so funny and cute that i want to buy this car and work for it. my dad is a complete ****ing idiot i say i want to get a job for 10 bucks an hour and he goes oo yea that will really pay alot like i am going to spend my money on anything else he is so stupid it is only going to be 400$ tops a month to pay for payments i get a job that pays even 200 a week and ill have enough for gas and payments

so to answer your qeustion no im paying for it

Tari_Ringeril
I got the car my dad used to drive... big grin the Porsche...althought I can't drive it till next year sad cause I turn 16 december the 11th....

StinkFist462
sleep

The Force
pfft should have gotten the firebird stick out tongue

Tari_Ringeril
its an old one though...confused

Tari_Ringeril
I already have a firebird big grin I have like...I dunno..confused three of them are in Kentucky because they are for when I move out

Darth Revan
Speaking of which I got a new car a couple days ago big grin

Like this but in a different color:

http://www.southwestgallerycars.com/images/import/96_nissan_300zx01.jpg

God I'm going to get arrested driving the damn thing going fast is just way too fun big grin

Tari_Ringeril
I want to drive sad

Kosta
DE NIRO! The punctuation marks in your sentancces are rapidly dissapearing, I blacked out reaing ur message!! eek! laughing out loud

MAD f*cken car though dude. MAD!

Linkalicious
i don't know if i would go chrome on the rims...with silver paint i would keep the alloy rims.

Korri
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

DeNiro
Damn straight

badkittykitty
right on D' good choice!

since we are all talking about oue new cars..here a pic of me in my new car

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud *falls off chair laughing* laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Thats so fabulous!!!!!

Korri
oooook blink

Linkalicious
that's hilarious BKK...you're soo the one on the right!

badkittykitty
the clown in drag!clapping

Rogue Jedi
sad you shouldnt make fun of clowns sad

DeNiro
send in the clowns

Kosta
Send in the SS

Smiling_Sadly
damn i do to!!! next year, wheni get a job, im gunna have to save up alot......so i can get my car! its also gunna be kinda crapy!lol big grin cant wait!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.