--==DragonX==--

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
DragonX has done an extraordinary job of posting an onslaught of pictures of late. I think we owe him a measure of gratitude for it.

Indeed, thanks to him, these are truly the salad days of EIII pics.

--== Many thanks to you==--

corn

Corsie
I agree. DragonX deserves all the gratitude in the world for what he has done for us. Thank you VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY,VERY much DragonX.

moonwalker741
yeh dragonx rules!!!! thnx

LanİeWindu
Thanks dude...I barely visit the Ep3 section anymore, even though I used to be the moderator here, but when I do visit, it's always fun to se new pics.

Darth Ravenous
Dragon x owns! Happy Dance

dwarfvader
i know big grin big grin http://videogame.net/NateDogg/babyowned.gif

Odde Raciir
thank you

dragonx
no problem peeps i am glad i could help out ,doing it 4 all of you SW fans out there just keep the pics sharing so every SW fans out there who doesnt have hyperspace can also enjoy the same pics as hyperspace members wink btw thnksss 2 all of you also peeps, big grin thumb up

Sith Master X
Thanks for all the great pics DragonX and keep them coming when you get more! smile

SMX
cool

Corsie
Seriously, what would all of us SW fans do without DragonX?

Lyn
I, for one, wouldn't have the opportunity to view all of these INCREDIBLE pics!! I don't have access to Hyperspace stuff and all news SW-related, I find out here, so...THANX HEAPS DragonX...!!
And...I appreciate your posting some Padme pics aswell as other ones...((which MAMA also did, so good on her too))...

***THANX BUDDIE***

Corsie
We need to keep this thread going for DragonX. So start posting!!!!

Lyn
I like your new Sig DragonX...lol...

§pearhead
Happy Dance dragonX is the man!!!!!!!!!!!1

Corsie
Thank you Lyn and Spearhead for posting!!! DragonX Rules!!!!!!!

Creechuur
DragonX is a bada$$. He's a true fan, for the fans.

Keep 'em coming buddy!

NoMeN
DRAGON X RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

captainmidnight
thank you dragonx,it is becouse of you this site is great,congradulate yourself for being a true fan for the fans.

darktim1
yeah big thank you from the dark one now go wait on the command ship

JKozzy
Dragon X is the man smart

dragonx
thanksss all of you dudes and dudets but really there is really no reason 2 thank me i am glad i can help you all out as a SW fan it is my duty 2 share everything with you what i can get my hands on big grin ,just keep spreading the stuff i release anywhere you can wink ,SW fans should always stick 2gether and i am glad 2 see that there are still real SW fans who dont stab eachother in the back thumb up ,you are all the saviors of the SW legacy big grin

dragonx
thnkss lyn i like your sig 2 very romantic embarrasment

Creechuur
Thats why you are the cats meow dude. Its not just the pics, but your whole 'we're all in this together' mindset. If more people had your attitiude towards life we'd all be a lot happier.

captainmidnight
i totally agree,for some reason there is to much segregation on this strange and elusive planet we live on,its nice to know that there is a place we can go to conduct ourselves in a harminous manner,thanx again to you dragonx for making this possible...

Corsie
With DragonX giving us all these pics, we`ll see the movie before it comes out!!!!

Sith Master X
True, though I just can't help myself but to view all these great pics. I don't know how I'm going to make it through another year, the anticipation is driving me insane.

SMX
cool

Corsie
Yep, same here.

Lyn
No problem, he deserves it...

Lyn
laughing Aww...thanx buddie...and a special thanks for not 'bagging' me about liking the romance...thumb up

Exactly...I couldn't agree more. You're a very decent person...I love visiting your threads. Plus the pictures, I mean, come on...laughing

***Three cheers for DragonX***

dragonx
no problem lyn well romance is also a part of SW wether some people like it or not big grin

Darth Venom
yoooooooooooooooooon

Darth Venom
thanksss all of you dudes and dudets but really there is really no reason 2 thank me i am glad i can help you all out as a SW fan it is my duty 2 share everything with you what i can get my hands on ,just keep spreading the stuff i release anywhere you can ,SW fans should always stick 2gether and i am glad 2 see that there are still real SW fans who dont stab eachother in the back ,you are all the saviors of the SW legacy

dragonx
(Post removed)

Darth Venom
(post removed)

Darth Venom
(post removed)

dragonx
(post removed)

dragonx
(post removed)

Ushgarak
MORE arguing posts removed. And DV, stop posting that darn acknowledgement everywhere!

Darth Venom
Well if it help's "am sorry dragonx"

Creechuur
This is ridiculous. A decent, upstanding member of KMC may leave for good because Venom can't take a little polite criticism. This thread was started because of all the cool pics DragonX has shared with us, yet no one will defend Dragon when it comes down to it.

I agree that it was wrong for him to stoop to Venom's level and act like a maniac, but he was defending himself. Heck, DragonX defended me yesterday when I wasn't online to do it myself. I've checked out both of their post histories and it seems to me that Venom was the cause of all this crap. Now he's acting all appy-pologetic and kiss-a$$. Thats punk kid behaviour if you ask me. At least DragonX has stuck to his guns.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with SW, but I feel that someone should be in Dragon's corner.

Darth Venom
nice he has 1 friend

Darth Ravenous
Darth Venom needs to be removed

my 2 cents smile

thank you again for all the pics you have provided dragonx wink

LanİeWindu
No one get involved in their disagreement.

Darth Venom
waht the hell i need to be removed

Darth Venom
???

macehonda
I just wanted to add my belated thanks to dragonX for the great pics. I hope you stay around even if you will no longer be posting images

Darth Venom
i think he is gone for good

Ushgarak
Comments about this feud are not welcome.

I think this thread is done. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.