F*ck cars u people need a motorclye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i've been readin threads how people are buyin a car or gettin a car from their daddy or whatever.....why dont u guys get a motocycle that s what i;m buyin this summer....i mean c'mon u can go 150+ and chicks dig them...its win win

Darth Revan
Yeah motorcycles are sweet my dad's into motorcycles

Tari_Ringeril
Ima chick and I usually drive my uncle's harley..I even do wheelies and cool stunts with it...heh

LarryTheArch
motorcycles r kewl

Raventheonly
planes are better, but cycles give an equal rush

VENOMfan
ooooo Id love to get one of them Ninja's, not feelin that decal on the back tho.....

http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/ninjazzr/ZX-6R-1-w400.jpg

Myth
I'd like to do dirt biking but motorcycles on the road are just stupid. "Wow, look at me, I'm a leather wearing ideot." Btw, motorcycles bring walking STDs, not normal date-able girls. Motorcycles are fancy death traps, especially if your going to go 150+ which I doubt you will. But its your lives, do what you will. Just wear a f*cking helmet. Motorcyclists always think its 'their choice' but when there is head trama or death that wasn't necessary, I don't want them or there grief struck families chewing me out or trying to sue me for their stupidity.

tigida_tigida
i have a kawasaki 125 its pretty cool

Kosta
YAMAHA R1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Korri
Motorcycles are sweet..

Clovie
one of my friends got himself a motorbike recently stick out tongue

but he doesn't allow anyone to get a ride mad

Korri
That means he is up himself erm

Kosta
So FAR up. erm

Korri
yeah mad

Linkalicious
yeah i ride a 2003 Yamaha 250YZ dirt bike and it's bad ass, but anyone that would get a crotch rocket before they got a real car is a moron. You get no storage, you can't bring more than one friend anywhere, you get in an accident (even slight) and your're in the O.R., you think you look cool in your leather jump suit, but normal clothes look better, and helmet hair is gay.

miss kitty
i love them i want to trade my car in for one

Korri
nice

miss kitty
i thought so i want a dragstar it is so lush my auntie has one

Korri
klass..

miss kitty
i love the way that the wind and rain hits your face

Linkalicious
ummmmm....riding your motorcycle in the rain is a bit on the dangerous side. Actually closer to the suicidal side.

Korri
yeah but it would be klass big grin

Linkalicious
you ever seen what happens when you fall off a motorcycle? This girl i knew fell off going 70 mph (she claimed 90mph) on the freeway in jean pants and a tank top (helmet of course).

She had deep scarring on 80% of her body, a dislocated shoulder, 18 broken bones. She'd easily be dead with out that helmet or if she had hit someone. Luckily she had only hit a bump and lost control. But that speed isn't even that fast.....nice knowing ya!

Korri
its not like anyone would miss me.

Linkalicious
80% of your damn body!!!

Korri
these things happen blink

wuTa
ok we get it motorcycles can be dangerous no shit....but what cant be dangerous.....a freakin big wheel could be dangerous...whe i was 12 i was riding my bike and got smoked by a car that was dangerous....been in car accident which was dangerous...anything can be dangerous if your not careful

Linkalicious
Even if you are careful, the odds of having a fatal injury are FARRR greater on a crotch rocket than a automobile.....or a harley for that matter.

wuTa
thanks for the tip.....go pistons

Darth Revan
That's a huge stereotype. Yeah, I know--nowadays it seems like there are two types of bikers--Harley riders, and those idiot teenagers who go out and buy the fastest bike on the market and go ripping down the freeway on 'em. Motorcycles can certainly be a lot more dangerous than cars, but if you know what you're doing, and wear the right clothing when you're riding, the potential for injury is a lot less. I ride occasionally, and I always wear a helmet, and my dad's jacket that has padding in it so I don't kill myself if I crash.

So when you look at those dumbasses who ride Harleys and wear nothing but a leather jacket and maybe one of those crappy little skull cap helmets, don't judge all bikers based on them... Same with the speed-hungry kids... They're idiots...

WindDancer
Motorcycles are cool! Unfortunally insurance is expensive! sad

Linkalicious
You know...i was re-reading my huge rants and I came across all wrong. I don't think that motor cycles are that bad at all, and it's not about the danger involved. I just put up a stance like that because i think it's ignorance to buy a motorcycle before you have atleast 1 car.

wuTa
if your talkin about i have a car...but i dont think there aint nothin wrong within buyin a motorcyle before a car...how is that ignorant

Linkalicious
Long run. How you gonna move a decent amount of groceries? How will you provide your kid (or kids) with a ride? What happens when it rains or snows? What if you get evicted from your house and have no where to stay? What if you go shopping for something and need to bring it home? What if you need to wear a suit and bring a briefcase to work?

those are just a couple of questions i have...

wuTa
ok i see your point

Linkalicious
but if you're single, only eat fast food, love the rain, and not inclined to own personal possesions...oh and only have 1 friend...then yah! a bike is right up your alley

wuTa
like i said i have car...but your right...a bike is right up my alley

realworlddreams
only advantage i see to a motorcycle is for people w/a lerners permit who can drive whenever they want w/it cuz its part of the provision that they must drive alone.

Myth
I agree with Link on most of his arguements.
Obviously if you drive safer in anything, you have better chances, but even then, somebody else can f*ck you over send you flying like a rag doll. But overall, I don't care if somebody gets one, I just don't want to hear whining about injuries or death because of the cyclists' own stupidity due to how they were driving or what protection they wore.

Btw: Even if you love the rain, its still dangerous to drive a cycle in it.

Linkalicious
yah i ate sh!t on my bmx bike as a kid all the damn time in the rain. Granted dirt trails aren't safe when they turn to mud....but i couldn't image how unsafe it'd be on slick asphalt with those smooth tires.

realworlddreams
on a closed course it'd be great...but i ono how well i could do on a trafficed area...hell, sometimes its difficult enough in a car...(cept i drive a Jeep...SUV all the way!)

big gay kirk
I've had... Garelli50, MZ 125 (x2) Norton Commando 750, Triumph Tiger Cub 250, half an Electra Glide 1300, and the only one the police ever pulled me on was the Garelli....

tigida_tigida
thats a lot of bikes

heen68
Motocycles are cool

forumcrew
why not both? Ive had my Eclipse GSX (turbo charged all wheel drive) for about 3 and a half years now and I recently got a yamaha R6 a few months back

forumcrew
the bike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.