Famous encounters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
who are some famous or quasi-famous people yuo've met and how was it?

I'll start,
Mel Brooks-nice but busy
Malcolm Jamal-Warner (theo huxtable on the cosby show)-kind of a preachy *******
Ron Emory and Mike Roche of TSOL-really nice, but kind of menacing, they're 6' 7" and 6' 5", i'm 5' 7" on a good day
Jello Biafra-lead singer of Dead Kennedys, LARD, The Witch Trials, Tumor Circus, and the No WTO Combo, spoken word artist, activist, political candidate-really, really, really nice guy, wish i wasn't such a star struck awkward *******, maybe i'll see him next time he's in boulder.
Denis Kucinich-um, pathetic
Elizabeth Wurtzel: author of prozac nation-this one was really weird, i talked to her for ten minutes mostly about inane shit, but she gave me some life saving advice about my depression. She's possibly the nicest person i've ever met and has a bizarre warm glow around her. a weird aura. if she's ever on campus again, i'll give her a copy of something dear to me and say thanks

(sorry for that bito drama

Tired Hiker
I've met Lucas Haas, James Brown, the guy who played Steve from 90210, Luis Valdez, and Clint Eastwood.

LeAtHerRFace
Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard, Justin Timberlake, Arnold S, and Cameron Dias.

Darth Jello
i hear peter mayhew is a drunken dick

Kosta
I met Santa.

yerssot
encounters? third kind or fourth?

Kosta
12th

MythBlazer
i have met no one of importance

yerssot
what's that? you're the kid of an alien?

big gay kirk
I met Jarvis Cocker and Yo La Tengo in the Charlotte in leicester, and made the same mistake with both... didn't recognise them, and asked if they'd seen the band before... met Terry Pratchett twice, met Michael Praed (he's my best friends cuz... played Robin of Sherwood back in the 80s) met princess Diana (stuck up) and sarah Fergusson (nice) and Prince Andrew (my cuz cooked for him in the navy)... Sugababes, Spice Girls, John Otway, Kirsty McColl, Billy Bragg, Oasis, and many, many more (handy having a music journo as best friend, ain't it...)

Shadowskill
I met Al Gore, does that count? He's nice... had a beard thing goin' on though...
Gary Spivey, famous Psychic. My mom used to be his secratary. He was cool!

wuTa
i met the Rock once....cool guy....joe dumars (basketball player) is the same way

Darth Revan
I met Charles Rex, the former assistant concert master of the New York Philharmonic... He's an insanely good violinist...

RonyLeBeau
I met the Puerto Rican guy from Miami vice. He was a rude fellow.... not very friendly...

"Miami Vice who, wha', HUH?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also met Gwen Stefanni (sp?) I didnt know who she was but the folks I was with did...She was really nice and happy?? (well way back in 96' she was)

and the whole band of EyeHateGod(1995)...those are folks i never want to meet again no expression thats all i have to say 'bout that... miffed they played crappy too... worst show i have ever seen... mad

Darth Jello
shit, i forgot Michael Moore, he was over here for that show that's on the BFC DVD. i didn't have my book with me but he was still really nice.

eleveninches
I havnt met anyone famous. I've seen some famous people at live events on stage, but thats all

Rogue Jedi
i met stephen segal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.