Ok when Aragon and Arwen have kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Ok i know that Aragon and Arwen have kids
but how would the kids look like would they look half elviesh or something?

Will they have long life like Aragon
Or will they be immortal just how Arwen used to be?

youpi

Kitoky
Aragorn and Arwen do have children but they follow the life-span of Aragorn and which will undoubtedly shorten over time. Since after the Fall of the Numenoreans their bloodlines got small and smaller. Arwen is like...basically the last elf in Middle-Earth and when she died no more elves were in Middle-Earth so yeah...

White Lady
thats sad...goes and cries

Kitoky
What I wanna know is what happened to Bombadil.....

sauron
bombadil....hmmmm

he probably just stayed in the old forest...for alll time

Ushgarak
Elrond is Half-Elvish, so there you go, looks-wise. Technically speaking so is Arwen, even thouigh literally she is not 50/50.

With any luck, Bombadil fades back in to the total irrelevance where he belongs.

orlandoOYEA
where did good ol tom go? question to think about eh?

muse5
ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis, actually i have no clue what i'm sayin, i just thought it'd make me sound cool, <-- a bit of muse randomness(will farrell is hilarious) anyways, i have no clue, i dont think it said in the appendicies, what everyone said before me sounds right, so... what they said...

i'm always afraid to come into these threads that have to deal with having babies... this one was harmless though

Tom probaly stayed in the forest and partied it up with the trees and the spirits, and maybe an adventerous hobbit or two, did anyone read bored of the rings? that's what made me think of that

shadowy_blue
We don't know Tom's origins and we also don't know his final fate. Hhhmm...sad

Exa
As Arwen decided to be mortal, too, they also wouldnt be immortal, maybe live as long as Aragorn, though it's said that the lifespan of Aragorn's heir soon lost its length.

About the looks - Tolkien never said that the elves look that different from men, especially the children look quite the same, except that their ears are a little leaf-shaped (not totally pointed like in the film though). Maybe their have their hair longer and wear different things , but that doesnt have to do with their blood or something but with how they grow up, and as Aragorn and Arwen live in Minas Tirith, that would surely be pretty human big grin
So I think he did look like mortals do, maybe a fairer face or something, but not that much difference from others in Gondor.

mmmmmm_ob :)
u sed leaf shape......wot if it was the leaf from the canadian flag.....he he....u neva know....

Exa
LOL big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing

no rather beechen leaves I think big grin or just the typical leaves...

mmmmmm_ob :)
i think they wood look cool like i sed...very original stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.