Aerosmith- Now or Then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
The big article about the band over at budweiser.com/1 got me thinking-- what's better ? The old/ classic Aerosmith or the new/ slightly poppier Aerosmith?

PurityKnight
haven't heard their new stuff yet
but I love this band....Get A Grip was the first cd I bought .. cool .... I was 12 years old... rock

finti
their old stuff for sure

loserib
the old stuff and im talking toys in the addic old

ElectricBugaloo
they're only good album was Toys in the Attic.

Kaleanae
Then, then was better

Chelsea23
then, it was better and i liked the songs alot more

§pearhead
No. no no no!

They're an overrated band. Compare them to Floyd or Zeppelin, and those two are much better. I can't STAND aerosmith.

Kaleanae
I don't like Aerosmith that much, and of course, Pink Floyd and led Zeppelin are better than that band messed

wuTa
new areosmith sucks

caballera
of course they're not a band for the ages, but they're pretty good for what they are and they do have some fun music.

ElectricBugaloo
thanks for totally ignoring the point of the thread.

Myth
"Why is this even a poll?" was my thought when I read this. Obviously its old school Aerosmith.

amity75
I like both. Aerosmith are Aerosmith.

caballera
That's true, amity, but I still tend to like their old stuff more. i saw them in concert at the Hollywood Bowl a couple years back. Pretty amazing stuff.

§pearhead
What the f**k? your welcome. that was my way of telling people I chose the neither option, so you'll excuse my contradicting you

caballera
yeah, the poll does seem to fall pretty heavily on the "old" side.

alic88
CRYING is 1 of my fav songz ever

caballera
Steven Tyler apparently did an episode of Lizzie Mcguire. Why and more why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.