Harry Potter 6(not fake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HP_I_LuV_ChO
people, i am seriously telling you all that i DO know JK rowling pretty well, and so she has given me the 6th book, i dint wanna get too greedy, but she read my mind, and told me that she just had written half of 7, SO click here if u wanna know more.....

HP_I_LuV_ChO
by the way ppl, add me on MSN if u wanna, i fu be good enuf, i might just tell yall sumin bout book 6 smile

[email protected]

megajoint
lame....u truly think I(and all of us) believe u ........... to her family she wont let see it!!!!!!! so to u?! HA.
I hate when people say such a nonsense....It very annoying!

pip-foot
yeah...she says she hasn't even finished book 6, so how could you have read it? plus...like megajoint said...she doesnt even let her family see it...much less you.

please don't feel like you have to lie to get people to like you! just be yourself and be truthful and we will like you 1000 time better anyways smile welcome to the forums

Phoenix
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.