do you think it seemed a bit hoaky when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
budd shoots the bride, square in the chest, from about 9 feet away with a shot gun, and she manages to survive. that'd tear you in half, not just knock you over. what do you think?

sarahvma
It's filled with rock salt - rock salt is like shrapnel (sp?) it's not like a bullet that's gonna go straight in, it breaks into pieces and they stay closer to the surface. Plenty of people have been shot by rock salt, and I believe dying from a wound like that is rare unless maybe the gun was right up against you.

roundisfunny
What I had to get past was the fact that there was NO scarring whatsoever on her chest when she was wearing that low-cut number in the final reel.

dave123
it's only a film stick out tongue

burlyman
he got 'er in the tats wink

sarahvma
That's because he got her in the nipple area, not the top cleavage.

tabby999
still bugged me. its the little things

sarahvma
what bugged me is that she walks into the trailer with her jacket done up, and the bullet somehow managed to unzip the zipper? If it had been ripped open, there would be rip marks (or a full zipper only on one side)... but maybe it was just supposed to look cartoonish.

tabby999
wow, i didn't notice that....sharp eyes

sarahvma
meh - my friend caught it... I'm just stealing it and pawning it off as my own. lol. He said, "I know spend all my time in movies sitting and watching for bloopers."

A Talking Dog
Remember when Budd shoots The Bride, whatever happened to the shotgun blast into her chest. It seems it only affected her in one scene and then it seems as if it kind of didn't matter anymore. from being shot in the chest, she is able to be burried and break out of a coffin completley disregarding the shotgun wound.

A Talking Dog
whoopsie doodle, i didn't see the other post about this.

sorry

dave123
no prob big grin

next time, just edit your post to "accident" or something, then just report it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.