Thunderstorm!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Last night was so kewl. Thunder/lighning/hailstones(the size of golfballs)/flooded roads..

and to think that 2 hours before the sun was slitting the trees eek!

w00t kewl!

Kosta
MOOOOTHS!!!

Korri
Kill them all mad

Clovie
blink

Korri
yeah i know how you feel big grin

Clovie
stick out tongue

Korri
oh deffinately

Storm
Jumpy
Why can' t we have it sad

Korri
confused i dunno its not your turn? erm

Kosta
furniture fight!!

Korri
eek! where?

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&goto=lastpost&forumid=73 happy

And now, for my impersination of lightening:
BOOOAOOTRJIJKTGJSIOIJCHHAHHDCHHCHQR(*&@^!!!eek!eek!

Korri
yeah thats it big grin

burlyman
It was really sunny yesterday, and then al of a sudden straight after school it started pissin it down, massive raindrops blink and then i got on my bus and after about 5 minutes I was out of the strom and it was sunny elsewhere blink

Our geog teacher explained that we had trpoical rain yes

Baylin
Well take a wee look at my sig!
Its got to be the ol' fork lightening

Trinity_Matrix
We always get nasty weather in Chicago...

Sunday it was beautiful all day, and then at just about sunset it turned into a massive thunderstorm. And last night we had a tornado warning...second time in about three weeks. Kinda scary. Especially since I'm really scared of lightning.

Darth Revan
We hardly ever get real thunderstorms here. But we get a lot of short rainstorms this time of year--the kind where the sun's out but it's raining. Rain is cool.

LeAtHerRFace
FORK LIGHTNING!

Korri
The Moths are at it again mad

the lost boys
the eggy smell of ammonia is just too over powering for me. at lest the plants with nodules wil be able to get their nitrates

Korri
oh yes...thats what matters!

the lost boys
N-_-N

Korri
its broken!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.