Any "Deadwood" fans out there? Lets talk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
I am really getting into this show! Its pretty good. I could do without alot of the cussing(some is okay but come on!) My fav character is Bullock. He reminds me of michael bein in Tombstone.

Did anyone see the latest episode? I didnt understand why the guy who runs the fancy whore house got so mad at the brother and sister,e nough to kill them. They only stole from the one madam?? Anyone else know more?

roundisfunny
I think this show has more profanity than "Oz" and "The Sopranos" combined. That's pretty much why I watched one episode and tuned out. It's not that profanity bothers me, but I'd like to think I know enough about the Old West to know that not even the roughest customers used "c*cks*cker" and "m*therf*cker" that often.

papabeard
I ve watched the first 3 episodes and it seems quite good, lots of swearing, killing and bitties, a bit like the sopranos in the wild west.
Waiting for the next episodes to be sent

theReject
Man I used to love this show! Whatever happened to it? I haven't seen it on in a while. Mind you I haven't been in possession of a tv either...hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.