bill o'reiley sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i cannot stand this ****er...if god was like ok u have choice....u can have jessica alba or u could beat the shit outa bill o'reiley without goin to jail....i would seriouly think about takin option 2...i wouldnt of course but i would still like kick his ass.....KICK HIS ASS!

Linkalicious
That guys is a freaking loser. Who the hell names a TV show The O'Reilly Factor? Some dumbass does...that who the hell does.

Clovie
who is he??? blink

Nienna
^^same question...blink

wuTa
he is a beyaaaatch (*****)

Clovie
still have no pale idea who is he..

so probably he sux, otherwise i would heard about him stick out tongue

wuTa
what i meant to say was he is a beyyaaatch (b*tch)

Nienna
I think that got censored...wink (btws don't mind me, I'm a little random today and tired sleep )

WindDancer
Who cares? Don't bring politics into the OTF!

Clovie
it is a politician?????? blink

Nienna
Is that politics? blink

wuTa
lighten up this aint politics...this is an anit-o'reiley thread...does that qualify as politics?

WindDancer
He is a news commentator. He has a political radio show. Is pointless to talk about him.

Clovie
ok.

wuTa
i cant say he sucks? he sucks... he sucks he sucks he sucks he sucks!......ok i'm done u can close it now

ElectricBugaloo
he's a right wing, bush supporting racist idiot.

besides that, he's fine

JediHDM
i think he's great...and his show is hilarious...although i have never heard him say anything racist...aside from that, being a right wing bush supporter is great!! just look at me!

DeNiro
I luve to watch the Oreilly factor I think it is a great show and bill is funny

the Vee
I dunno who this guy is.. and...
Who is Jessica Alba??? blink
Anyone?? help here

Creechuur
Why am I the only one who gets busted for starting a political thread???

O' Reilly's a political commentator...that makes this a political thread. The only reason you'd have to dislike him are his POLITICS. Thats what he does.

And if you think he's bad, Al Franken must be worse. That hack couldn't think of anything better but to copy O' Reilly's title and insert his name. O' Franken Factor. Jeez.

Talk radio personalities are egocentric bastards and you either agree with them or you don't.

the Vee
But..
WHO IS JESSSICA ALBA???
erm

JediHDM
she is an actress...i think she is the one in the new movie 'Honey'...

BackFire
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

Hilarious article on O'Reily.

Clark_Kent
i watch the show. the man knows what i don't like, he does good reports about all the topics. and i agree with some of them. THE SPIN STOPS NOW, and the most ridiculous idem of the day...thats the only news program i like, others like: larry king the old man...does it just for ratings and a job....

wuTa
i agree this is a must see.....espicially for o'reiley fans

Darth Jello
I think that Janeane Garrofalo's air america show should be televised, Biafra needs his own show too. o'reilly's kind of a dumbass but he's not as bad as hannity or coulter or ruch or that retard michael savage who is a disgrace to my religion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.