The Legend of Zelda (2005)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Wow, I mean wow.

Just finished watching the E3 webcast from Nintendo.

I'm truly gobsmacked. First Nintendo unveil the brilliant DS (Dual Screen Gameboy) which will be ONLINE FOR FREE, and the new Metroid Prime, they go and show the NEW LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME FOOTAGE!

Horseback combat/jousting, shit-loads of enemies at the same time, and a return to Ocarina Of Time style graphics! Despite claims that it would be like Wind Waker, it was shown up and running as a dark, gloomy, rain-ridden epic of a game. Fire and brimstone, awesome fights, horseback riding and brilliant graphics, and it'll come to the Gamecube.

I'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor. Ocarina Of Time is my favourite game of all time, and this looks like the TRUE sequel.

When it will arrive, still remains to be seen.

vagaryatwill
What do you mean the DS will be online for free? What do you mean exactly?

Sounds like Zelda won't dissapoint. Thanks for the info. Anywhere we can find game play footage on the net?

Darth Revan
The Zelda series is incapable of disappointing yes

JKozzy
I got the traiiiiler big grin

Darth Revan
I wanna see sad sad sad

*pouts*

JKozzy
Hm, well maybe I'll post the link shifty....

http://start.download.filefront.com/ 2960140;8535e5ca7d844e34;92768815d593599096f509e0c
f2ccc470135a5783bc581c75ed48bfe01625f9b558ebecb82d
e42b6 devil

The Force
i can't see it erm

JKozzy
It's in Quicktime, www.apple.com/quicktime

Red Superfly
The DS will let you play your DS games online and for free using WiFi technology (online without wires).

I was watching the webcast, and when they announced this everybody in the audience was going "Wooooooooooooooooo! YEAAAH!" and applauding and stuff. Big news.

I think I heard Sony's PSP just crap itself.

Red Superfly
Here's a great link for everything E3 related. It shows what the DS can do, and has footage of the new Zelda to download.

Zelda, Nintendo DS and other big E3 footage

Also, there's footage up on gamespot.com. You have to sign up (no need to pay for gamespot complete either), but there you can just stream the videos and just watch them without having to download.

JKozzy
Uh, I didn't? Online gaming is cool, but that's not why I play games. I play them for the same reason when the SNES was out, to have fun, and I can have plenty fun without online gaming. If online is what you care about, have fun then.

Linkalicious
new zelda game looks sexy!!

greyboy
OMG.....I am a happy man once again....this looks great!!

Red Superfly
Um, dude, online gaming comes from the box. It's not like other online thingies where you actively search it out, Nintendo are actually GIVING IT TO YOU. You get a DS - you will use online functions, as easy as using offline functions. It's that simple.

And the PSP probably thought it had everything figured out - heck I think we all thought that the PSP would maim anything Nintendo could cook up, but it clearly hasn't, with Nintendo keeping its cards close to its chest then revealing its royal flush.

I'm undecided which will truly be the better handheld, I'm gonna wait this one out. But I'm pretty sure Sony at least went "GULP!" when they saw Nintendos machine is online for free, and as soon as you switch it on out of the box it'll be online and ready. That's gonna be VERY appealling to those that don't like messing around with ISP's and geek-speak. It's making online gaming easier than anything before. It sounds awesome.

JKozzy
I didn't say it wasn't included, I know that, I just have different priorities in gaming. Never said it wasn't cool, it's not the deciding factor for me as a gamer. The DS isn't going to have the new portable MGS, or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, now there's reasons. Content, not flashy gadgets, is what I'm looking for. The new Metroid for the DS looks very promising, however. We'll see, it's still very early in the game.

eleveninches
I saw the trailer. It looks okay, but in terms of gameplay, it doesn't look like it's going to be anything other than a repeat of ocarina of time, with better graphics and a slightly different storyline.

Halo 2 looks cool though.

Samas-adian
You want content JKozzy. First, if you look at the content for the original GB and GBA, they have content. It's assumed that the DS will have enough content for games to make you happy. Also, with the DS, you can play GBA games and GB games also with it. It's backward comptatible with both Game Boys.

So, DS will have alot of new content because developers are not treating GBA as the do with the Gamecube. So i think thats enough content for one little system.

Red Superfly
Um, right, from a quick one/two minute trailer you can judge this?

Halo 2 had a TECHNICAL DEMO, showing how it would play.

Zelda is using the Wind Waker engine (obviously modified slightly), so there will be things that will be in it that Ocarina Of Time could only dream about. Plus, didn't I say horseback fighting? A quick minute trailer shows that they already have two or three new concepts in play already. Who knows what else will be added and shown?

"It looks okay", man what do you people want, BLOOD?

Samas-adian
Well if you look at the all of the Zelda's each one of them are masterfull and create something more unique than the early ones. I think the new Zelda will kick ass.

No worries then
yup very much every one has been completely unique and has something new and different everythime.....they are not just churning out sequels they are creating completely new games. Gotta say the horseback fighting looks so cool.

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. the online/offline debate... *yawn* if kozzy doesnt like it he dont like it lol.. thats all

I'm a multiplayer person myself.. but if the single player experience is truely engrossing (ala half-life) then I can definately sit and play for a spell

coolboarder98
Looks sweet! I plan on getting a 'Cube after the game's released! I was orginally a PS2 only kinda guy, but after seeing some of this footage my friend and I decided now was the time to get one. Plus, in Canada, I can get one for $130. And the 'Cube's got some other pretty good titles, so that's a bonus.

theez1
I wasn't even aware another Zelda was in the works. Nintendo can do no wrong with this franchise it seems (knocking on wood). Graphics look great.

SeptemberRain
Has anyone seen the video for the upcoming Zelda game? Its awesome, click on this http://www.nintendo.com/gameminiav?gameid=54610f14-1826-4d46-9981-8f72874aee2e then click one of the two quicktime #'s. Its so cool, its actual gameplay on the video.

SeptemberRain
smile

Darth Revan
Looks cool... But (at least some of it) doesn't really look like gameplay to me confused

SeptemberRain
it is, it says it is right above the quicktime #s

archangel_I_am
um i cant look at those....theres a new zelda game coming up?

TrAnCeDuO
http://thor.mirtna.org/oddities/lookalikes/pics/miyamoto_balrog_-_tolkien_balrog.jpg
there ya go....

Darth Revan
Yeah, I saw that, all I'm saying is that it doesn't look like actual gameplay to me.

SeptemberRain
DR>well, i agree with that it doesnt. My friend showed it to me and i couldnt believe it either.

TranceDuo> THe first N64 Zelda game also had a rip off of a balrog. When Ganandorf became Ganon, he looks like one. But does it really matter. So many things have taken from LOTR and its not going to stop.

Linkalicious
don't go there with Gannon in OOT. He was a true manifestation of the original Gannon from all the other Zelda games. He had the pig face and everything....and no horns as wicked bad as the Balrog.

TrAnCeDuO
i never meant to make a subliminal statement or plagaurism or anything like that....i just posted that pic because it was the only one i could find...

Reborn Again
Sweet! Next thing we'll know, a Legend of Zelda movie will come out and it will all be CGI.

shagmobile
i cant wait for the new zelda game but what do u have as an insturment

Forcizzle
i am so geting the DS, screw the PSP big grin

Forcizzle
bump

spider-venom
what do you think the new game will be about?

do you think it will be a better version of oot?

or a completely new story?

SpiderGurl
I hope it's a different storyline because they already brought OOT to gamecube anyway. I really REALLY want the old characters to be back though-- sorry i forgot all their names but that kokiri girl who's link's best friend, the princess that looks like an amphibean, and that theif girl. LoL, i cant believe i forgot all their names.. it's been a while, can someone refresh my memory? Anyway, I thought it was kinda funny how all the female characters in OOT had a crush on link.

spider-venom
the kokiri girl is named Saria , the princess is Zelda (how could you forget that, its the name if the game?)....and what thirf girl the only girl i know of is Malon who works at the lon lon ranch or are you talking about the guerdo tribe because there all women and there all thiefs sooooo.....ya

SpiderGurl
Of course I know the princess is zelda.. read carefully.. I said the princess who looks like an amphibean. She was princess of the zoras or something like htat. And the theif girl is part of the garudo tribe. It doesn't sound like you played this game.

spider-venom
i said the guroudo tribe and if i didnt read correctly then im sorry its princess Ruto

and i beat the game so i think i have played it it was like 6 years ago though...the game came out in 1998.....thats exactly what you were saying so im sorry if i forgot one name.. you forgot all

SaTsuJiN
well they knew if they made another windwaker looking game noone was gonna buy it lol. they knew right away since the link vs gannon tech demo in 2000 (i think), that people wanted realism. Im glad they're finally doing it, and also that they add more definition to ocarina of time's already great gameplay.

spider-venom
maybe its like a prequel to windwaker but after majoras mask, you know at the begining of WW they said gannon came back again after link defeated him the first time but link didnt return to face him ...and now maybe youll be link and you will play where you were when gannon came back and the will show you like in terimina or wherever that place was in majoras mask....

Matrix Overload
to tell you the truth, that was a terrible trailer, it looked like lord of the rings which is not what i want from my zelda game.

spider-venom
how was that terrible they improved the game every possible way they could?!?!?!!?

if you thought that the tralier was terrible then tell us what you would like to see?

Matrix Overload
something more original and fresh. I definitly like the graphics. that freaky balrog thing better not be in the game. Also, i hope it is in Hyrule and Ganondorf is back. the horse sequence is alright but like i said they need something more original.

spider-venom
well whats more origanal lord of the rings compied zelda zelda was before everything

Reeei~
The thief I THINK you're trying to identify is Nabooru, the Sage of Spirit. Is that who you're talking about? confused

Reeei~
OMFG Ganon BETTER be in it!!!! xD

Reeei~

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud LOTR had balrogs and all that stuff before almost anyone because the stroy was written in 1940 laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
I havent noticed any LOTRish monsters in zelda... then again this time he grew up drastically, so his enemies had to grow up with him.

Emma718
i can't wait for the new Zelda game, i have both the zelda games on Nintendo 64 and i have A gamecube too, with Wind waker. It one of my all time favourite games apart.

((The_Anomaly))
Ok, alot of gamers agree that the Zelda titles are pretty much some of the best games ever....personally there my fav games of all time. I just got off of Nintendo.com, and let me say that this new Zelda could possibly end up being the greatest game ever, the footage in this 1 min trailer will bring a tear to your eye if ur a fan of the series, I couldent believe it, and neither could anyone after its showing at E3 2004, in the small must read article on Nintendo.com it says this " Tentatively titled "The Legend of Zelda" the sixty seconds of game play shimmered with saturated colors, mature overtones, and a new-fangled horseback fighting sequence that nimbly stole the oxygen from the room. There were few dry eyes when the lights when up. If you wanted to see grown gamers cry, this was the place."..I could not agree more, this is gonna be amazing!...I dont know what else to say.

heres the link to the site with the video:

http://www.nintendo.com/gameminiav?gameid=54610f14-1826-4d46-9981-8f72874aee2e

watch it!!!! now!!!

unknownrocker
i saw the pics and that will be the best of the zelda series
i like the original ones more than the new ones like on 64 and windwaker
but i think this with be a great game the graphics are so fudgin awesome

BENDER_17

BENDER_17
watching it (my fault)

((The_Anomaly))
yes?

JKozzy
Posted in a previous thread, lost somewhere below...

KingAdRock
Yeah, I saw that trailer as well. That game is gonna be one of the best Zelda Games ever. awesome graphics and everything.

Emma718
Hell yeah it is

SaTsuJiN
indeed.. anywho.. Im sure theres a group of people out there that'll hate this one for how it looks.. (similar to the group that hated windwaker for the drastic change in artistic design) such as "Omg l00x0rz too much like LoTR!1eleven". I love zelda so I will play this one with no doubt.

Emma718
U must be a true Zelda fan..like me..lol big grin

TrAnCeDuO
as will i...i absolutely hated windwaker because they did such a terrible job on graphics...i still havent touched it...but this game looks awesome and the battles seem to be pretty intense!

((The_Anomaly))
u stole my thread............

Zelda Lestat
I'm a Zelda Fan too, only i havent seen the trailer yet. is it good?

WarDrake
is it good? good does not begin to describe it yet, and the trailed i believe does not even begin to show the real game behind it, it will be the best game ever in my opinion, to put how good it is in words, i never buy a console, i just go to friends places and play there, but hell i am getting a GC and this game for sure.

the clip is awesome.

Emma718
It's bloody awesome..go to the nintendo website and look up The Legend of Zelda and u will find the tralier for it!

Emma718
These are some pics of the landscapes for the new Zelda:

This is the gate to Hyrule Castle, since you can see the Crest of the Hylian Royal Family. It's possibly the gateway seen in TWW's Hyrule.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/normal_6.jpg

Can u see the 3 peaks in the distance on the left? i am guessing that's Hyrule Castle!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/normal_9.jpg

Again, u can see the Castle in the distance! So far this zelda game has a huge landscape which is awesome. Plus u can see mountains in the distance, one of those mountains could be death mountain as some ppl have already said
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/normal_1.jpg

Here is obviously a river; in the far background you can see what seems to be the side of a mountain, possibly the Death Mountain mentioned above. Also look Epona is back and she can go on water...cool..lol.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/7.jpg

You can get a better view of the mountain here, to the right. Is the river the dip in the right side of the field?

So far this Hyrule seems to have the general layout of OoT (north Castle, northeast mountain, possible east river, giant field center, forest somewhere), but 100x bigger and more interesting.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/normal_3.jpg

big grin Emma718

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I love Zelda games.

That new Zelda that's going to come out looks fantastic! wink

A more real game, realistic graphics, not like the Wind Waker...

(although Wind Waker was great, graphics were great too but I perfere realistic)

_Matrix_Neo_1_

hotsauce6548
I saw the trailer for the new Zelda game. Finally! Nintendo stopped being stupid about totally re-inventing an already great character.

Okay, so a lot of people liked Windwaker. I, for one, didn't. Too many puzzles and hardly any action. Plus the graphics. They were great, yet they were horrible. No realism to be find in there at all.

hotsauce6548
Woops, posted that before I wanted...

Anyway, I can't wait until the new Zelda comes out. I think it'll be a great game, and maybe even pick up the Gamecube's sales a little.

Morgoths_Wrath
I think Nintendo was going for a different style for this game. They were trying to get away from the realism and have fun with their new toy (GameCube) and see what it can do. I know it's not everybodys cup of tea but I still enjoyed the game, even though I thought the realistic style game like OOT was better.

ChickinMeat
i still dont know why everyone wants their game to be uber-realistic, i still think its fun to play unrealistic games, because they are unrealisatic.

i really enjoyed WW when i borrowed my friends cube, its the game i played most out of all hs games, and he had about 20 of them.

i take a wild guess that the new one is going to be on cube?

ZomBiE_HunTER
I like growing up and having kool weapons.For orcarina of time

ChickinMeat
yea, that game was completly sweet!

Stealth Agent
ocarina of time was the shit
it was the 1st game i ever played where you could roam around. When i was younger and much stupider i would dress up in the blue outfit and take the grappling hook and go from house to house's roof just acting like a retard.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
OoT was the bomb, it was cool, I still play it

Unrealistic (take WW for example), it looks like a cartoon....

Now Star Fox Adventures had beautiful, unreal, stylish and realistic graphics, they were sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet wink

General Kaliero
But the game was awful. laughing

Showing that you can have a great game with bad graphics (Wind Waker) AND a bad game with great graphics. (SFA, obviously)

Here's hoping they mix a great game into those awesome visuals! Happy Dance

ZomBiE_HunTER
WW didnt have bad graphics its just unique.SFA is a pretty good game so i dont know hwta u talking about.

ZomBiE_HunTER
WW didnt have bad graphics its just unique.SFA is a pretty good game so i dont know what u talking about.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
SFA is a great game, it was sweet

Emma718
back...when i get more info on the game, i will post it here

JToTheP
SFA wasn't BAD, but having ONE button for all the powers was a HUGE mistake by rare.

SaTsuJiN
they better increase the replay value by adding stuff to do after you've beaten the game, or crafting items ....something useful

_Matrix_Neo_1_
The only thing that annoys me about SFA and they are:

1. What JToTheP said, the A button for the attacking, even though you hit left, right, up or down with A which made more moves you need more attack buttons

2. When finished a game I like to play around just for fun but when I finished SFA I could only defeat Andross again so I start a new file
(remember up to 3 files)

hotsauce6548
The new Zelda looks hot. I'm definetly going to check it out. The Ocarina of Time was my favorite game of all time.

I didn't know that the DS was ready-made online? I knew you could play people wirelessly but I didn't know that there was actual online. I'm definetly asking for DS for Christmas...

ZomBiE_HunTER
I cant wait to get it tomorrow

Darth_Decimator
does anyone have a release date for the new zelda yet ?????

JKozzy
no

coolboarder98
I believe the release date is sometime in March 2005.

Havoc470
i dont know the actual release but i think it'll be sometime in summer 2005

Havoc470
windwaker didnt have bad graphics, its the best cel-shaded game i've ever seen, and i thought SFA was a great game, graphically and gameplay wise

Emma718
Hi Guys, back again..will more brand new pics for the upcoming Zelda 05!

Some of these are just bigger versions to the other ones i posted...no signs of new and or old characters, but when more pics of the game come out, i'll post em here big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916321.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916322.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916323.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916324.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916325.jpg

Post more later big grin

Morridini
Those are the same images which was released at E3, haven't there come any more?

ZomBiE_HunTER
They got like three new screenshots.

Morridini
Who got three new screenshots?

ZomBiE_HunTER
Here:

ZomBiE_HunTER
Another one

ZomBiE_HunTER
Ignore

SaTsuJiN
I really like the new outfit design.. its has way more detail and looks believable

Stealth Agent
is a good outfit design but the graphics look shitty

Emma718
Here is some more

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916326.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916327.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916329.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916330.jpg

Stealth Agent
see i mean there not un bearable but we are almost in 2005 we have to have higher standards for graphics, i dunno maybe its just the quAILITY OF THE PICS INSTEAD Of the graphics themselves

Red Superfly
Dude, this game looks awesome.

Maybe you need to remove the vaseline from your scratched spectacles.

Emma718
The game is going to be awesome...i have some more pics to post later too big grin

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

Emma718
What's that??

ArthasKnight
I see nothing wrong with these graphics, they blow me away!

General Kaliero
It's definitely the quality of the pics. Go find a nice, high-resolution video of the E3 preview. These are graphics that surpass the current X-Box games.

Emma718
the graphics are awesome..remember these are only images..like ppl have said if u see the tralier the graphics are even better! Trust me the grapics for the game are awesome big grin

Emma718
here are more pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212916331.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/212918584.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Zelda%2005/normal_19.jpg

ChickinMeat
this game definatly looks good, i havnt read the entire thread, so which system is it comming out on? gamecube or the next-gen-nintendo?

Emma718
Gamecube...next year sometime

Walfredo
The screen shots they released last week look great. I can't wait for this next installment.

General Kaliero
For those who don't believe in those graphics, I will first direct you HERE (The movie released at E3)

And then I will ask you (nicely, of course wink) to read this:

"I'm sure all of you saw the video at this point," Aonuma, "and one thing I want to point out is that it's not CG. It's all running on real time, it's all running on the game engine, and the video was made by someone playing a version of the game, taping it and editing the sequences together to create the video."

No other game looks this good in actual gameplay. Prince of Persia (Sands and Warrior) comes close, but not quite.

Other things we know about the game: Link WILL fight with his sword on horseback. The dungeons will have game cameras mounted on the ceiling, creating a look more like the rest of the series (ALttP, The original Legend, etc.). Sadly (or perhaps happily?) the story is being kept under tight wraps, but many believe it will take place during the Imprisoning War (hinted at in the prologue to ALttP).

Linkalicious
that last Link pic is SOOOOO going into my next signature. yes

I was waiting to get a hold of some nice big pics for a Link sig. it's been like 9 months since I last had a sig featuring him.

Sith Master X
I friggen cannot wait for this game! Every Zelda game has had that special thing about it, it's a great game, with a great story and epic adventures. I see this game looks like the old Graphics from N64. That's cool, but I must admit I like the graphics to the WindWaker as well.

Darth_Decimator
here here Sith Master X , i reckon this game will be the ultimate zelda adventure , i gotta disagree however with you on the WW graphics tho they really didnt do it for me , glad as hell they went back to the 64 style graphics for this new title , i cant bloody wait Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sith Master X
Yeah, oh I admit, I loved the N64 graphics as well. They were great, and I'm glad they will bring those graphics back for this one also.

I just really admired the WW's style as well.

Emma718
The WW's graphics were cute i think, but i am happy they have gone back to like the 64 style smile

eleveninches
It took me Ages to FULLY complete Legend of Zelda ocarina of time, but it was an awesome game (my first n-64 game)

Emma718
OoT took me a long time to complete back then

Darth_Decimator
yeah it took me about 1 1/2 months to fully complete the first time , but the more i came back and played it again and again i got it down to 3 days , that was the quickest i ever got from start to finish , and i did sleep , the longest that i ever played it for was 4-5 hours at a time , however when i first got the game i played it for like 10+ hours at a time

SaTsuJiN
Theres a new trailer for it at gametrailers.com
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5128&type=mov

Draco69
WOW!!! This game looks SOOOOO Cool! I love the darker and more mature theme. Even the Gorons look badass! This game may even trump OoT!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its an awesome trailer.

General Kaliero
Okay, I didn't think it would be possible to make me want this game more.

I was wrong.

This trailer seemed designed for one purpose: to start at where the last trailer left off, then to make your eyes pop out of your head. Then, just when you've popped them back in, the next scene makes them pop out again. And again. And AGAIN.

Still no story, as suits Nintendo's policy, but I'd like to point out the highlights:

Link carrying a cat. Seriously, what is this? A side quest for an important item?

The fighting Goron. Have the dark times caused the Gorons to hate Hylians?

The giant one-eyed spider. Is this Gohma's latest incarnation, or an attempt to top Shelob?

Link, on his horse (Epona?), being chased by four wyverns. Finally! Dragons in a Zelda game that aren't bosses!

Linkalicious
Jesus that looks awesome.

*urinates self* embarrasment

SaTsuJiN
my only quirk was that he put away / took out his sword a little too fast.. like they forgot to add a few frames.. other than that it looks really awesome

General Kaliero
What, at the beginning?

That was the end of the first trailer, played in reverse. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
I

cannot

WAIT!

Does anybody know an exact release date?

Emma718
totally awesome!!

DarkAge
Could it really top Ocarina of Time do you think?

SaTsuJiN
Its quite possible.. but it really depends.. some people dont welcome new things, while others wont play it unless its something new.. so nintendo has to make that juggle to bring something refreshing yet familiar.. I have faith in their creativity

LondonTown
I just read in an English Gamecube magazine that its gonna be a 12 certificate. Wow if resi 4 was still Cube only Gamecube would be the best console for single player adventure games! shifty shifty

Blue Dragon
I'm back (I posted ages ago when I was more of a sock talking about SFA!)
I heard a while ago that's it out around June but could be wrong, I really can't wait for this one, it'll be better than WW!!!

hotsauce6548
I believe it can be better than ocarina of time but it has a lot to live up to. Ocarina of Time was my favorite game or ALL time.

Blue Dragon
It is a great game, I wanna play it now but I lent my N64 to my friend which she's had for ages, I want it back REAL SOON! I sort of trust her but don't, yeah she is my friend but some people aren't as careful with things like I am

This young boy I know wanted to borrow my Ratchet & Clank 2 game but I said no because all his games are on his bedroom floor & get trudden on sad even though he said he'd take care I said know (& they a lot of money)

Anything that's off-topic but I wanted to point it out... OoT is soooo good, the adventure, the puzzles, fighting, searching, watching the scenes it's just great

I still get to play my MM because that's on my GameCube (Zelda Special disk)

Linkalicious
Screw Ocarina of Time...it's all about a Link to the Past smokin'

Though this game graphically should surpass it's predacessors....I think its got its work cut out for it when it comes to a plot.

Blue Dragon
Not screw OoT, it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeptemberRain
whens the new Zelda game come out???

Draco69
In November or October.

Blue Dragon
I heard in June (at first) but more information's going out to people & not until late this year.... sad November? I could have it for my birthday!!!!!!! big grin It would truely be the best birthday present ever!!! happy

Sith Master X
What a kick ass trailer! This game will be great. Not sure if it'll top OOT, but it's got potential.

Blue Dragon
I don't think anything can top OoT but we'll see what happens...
The trailer was cool but guess what!? eek!
I got my Nintendo Official Magazine & there loads of new screenshots, look great droolio

Especially the one with Link riding his horse past the big bright moon happy wonder if I can give you a picture...

Emma718
I so can not wait for this game, i totally love Zelda!

Blue Dragon
ME TOO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>