Onepiece

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collidor
has any1 ever read onepiece it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooocool

Shinobiprincess
I read some of it^-^. heh it's one of my favorite manga's and my favorite character from it is Roronoa Zoro.

el_barto
I've read one manga. Zoro kicks some SERIOUS ass

BlackHatDefect
i really lked OnePeice.Although it really erks me yall usually only talk about "network" and "jump":stuff...and that dosen't appeall to me,when i saw ONePeice,i went fr it!This manga is totally bizzare(but cat soup could beat iot or anythng easily)I really like Zorro..and uhhh..whoever the blond guy is..i foirgot.I am still however,trying t find out what mishap in narture created ONePeice's mascot...HMMMMM

Collidor
I read it in the monthly shonen jump manga and Im on the part where they just saved the town from the cat pirates

raenef v
hey ppl i wanna revive a dead thread so i chose this one!

hsa anyone seen the anime for One Piece?

The Flash
I've seen it. The voices(Japanese) are good, but the English dub phails in comparison. BTW, Sanji owns Zoro. :-D

Beelzebuu
The anime is starting in Toonami this Saturday. I can't wait to watch after reading the Manga. That's a weird one.

b-dan
that shows alrite i have the manga i hate that ****in clown pirate

b-dan
but i like sanji the cook

raenef v
Originally posted by b-dan
but i like sanji the cook
yeah...he's my favorite!
it wasn't on this saturday.

TrAnCeDuO
that hawk-eye-mihawk guy is pretty cool.

what pisses me off though is that they cut his sword hilt down abit since they thought it might look like a cross. whenever i think about it i cant help but think "NO SH*T SHERLOCK!"

FullMetalLover1
Is that the anime with the stretchy kid? What is that show about?

b-dan
in shen jump in in the part were sanji and that gin guy are fighting it had a cool ending

raenef v
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
that hawk-eye-mihawk guy is pretty cool.

what pisses me off though is that they cut his sword hilt down abit since they thought it might look like a cross. whenever i think about it i cant help but think "NO SH*T SHERLOCK!"

no not religion!!!

sanjifan
i already read vol.1-6 i need to buy the rest

melenor
anyone know where i can download one piece, i can't go out and buy it because my parents think all manga/anime is bad and i can't just use manga viewer my internet is too slow for it. plz, and thank you.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by melenor
anyone know where i can download one piece, i can't go out and buy it because my parents think all manga/anime is bad and i can't just use manga viewer my internet is too slow for it. plz, and thank you.

Type one piece manga on google.

KingDubya
I probably would like the anime, but the English dub just makes the voices EXTREMELY annoying, so I don't watch it anymore.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Shroons
Is that the anime with the stretchy kid? What is that show about?

Here.

Millipilli
ive only seen the anime which i think is really good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.