best league in the world???..premiership, la liga, seria a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
i think the premiership and la liga are pretty even...but i think the prem slightly edges it

G.P
Premiership cos it's very pleasant to watch. On the other hand if you ask the best I'd say the Spanidh Liga (just have a look to the results in European Cups)

dean7879
i think the premiership beats la liga just by a bit

T.M
i dunno the prem just edges IMO also but i love watching Spanish football.

pr1983
for quality attacking football i say la liga... for pure excitement the premiership...

T.M
i agree

)-(&C]{£R
well its a tough one.

La Liga is more flamboyant, full of skills and out and out attacking.

Premiership is more balanced and sometimes games become boring.

I can't pick between them. It depends what match you watch.

baracustastic
Scottish Premier League.

just kidding. I'd say La Liga: great quality, attacking football and about 5-6 teams are usally in with a shout of winning it.

)-(&C]{£R
LOL!

I'm glad you didn't mean it.

Alpha Centauri
La Liga.

My team plays there.

-AC

dean7879
you shoudnt be cheerin the bloody spanish! we're english!

jaden101
whats wrong with the scottish premier???...actually...dont answer that...my team are currently third bottom of that league so i cant really say much in the leagues defence

i like watching the argentinian and brazilian football...and although you wouldnt think it...the MLS league in the US is great to watch...end to end stuff

eleveninches
premiership has more international players than most other football leagues.
Serie A comes a close second,
and after that it's:
3. La Liga
4. French Legue
5. German League
6. Dutch League

alic88
SERIE A is so boring... c'mon its all about defence.. ITALY clubs r so boring, eg: tht UEFA final gosh

la liga tops it for me.. closely folllowed by PREMIER LEAGUE

Time Of Evil
La Liga is very good for silky skills and attacking football.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.