I feel really good....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
My friend nicki told me tonight she thinks I'm more than a friend... she says she thinks of me as a big brother, and praised me so much I was blushing!! I've known her three years, and although there's a bit of an age gap, we share everything, good and bad... and I feel really flattered that she thinks so highly of me, and I just wanted to share my good fortune with all my friends at KMC... lets all praise our friends, and when you see them, tell them you love them!

yerssot
a big bro isn't always the best thing to be sad

but than again: great job big grin

Kaleanae
That's great
Do you have any brothers and/or sisters?

badkittykitty
well i can understand why she feels that way,your great! hug

big gay kirk
I have a big brother... he's epileptic and has learning difficulties... he's 37, but he'll never really be any older than twelve... he lives in Bradford, and I don't get to see him as much as I want too... he was always more the little brother in our family....

big gay kirk
Awwww! thanx! You're pretty good yourself, BKK!!

silver_tears
that's very sad sad I wish you guys the best big grin

big gay kirk
Thanx...

Rogue Jedi
this is true, especially if you are trying to get up in there.

big gay kirk
Everyone thinks its like that with me and Nicki, but its not... we're just very good friends, and we're leaving it at that...

Rogue Jedi
sure you are..... wink

§pearhead
eek! weird, but cool!

Rogue Jedi
friends? ok.....

big gay kirk
Nobody ever believes me.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.