What Do You Want to See on the DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahvma
1) The Japanese version I keep hearing about
2) Deleted scenes
3) Commentary
4) Making-of documentary
5) Interviews
6) Bloopers
7) Other

After getting the Lord of the Rings special edition DVD's I find I've been quite spoiled... so my answer would probably be all 6.

roundisfunny
I'd like to see some tributes, like the "Reservoir Dolls" bit on the RD DVD, and of course, plenty of Easter Eggs.

sarahvma
Aah - yes, easter eggs - the joy and bane of my existance... much like Monk's Rewards (grumbles... having sat for five minutes through credits only to leave right before Monk's Reward)

WindDancer
Mostly what I want are deleted scenes. Some interviews, and production artwork.

sarahvma
Yeah - it's strange, because even though all the questions were answered, it still leaves you wanting more. I like that Tarantino, like with the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, never actually shows you the massacre, but I do hope he filmed it - I'd like to see the non-anime version.

WindDancer
True, I want more! There were somethings left to ponder. Like Elle and the end credits. Or what became of Sofie? Nikkia revenge? there is a whole buch of stuff that DVD should give us some answers! smile

sarahvma
I hope he doesn't do another Kill Bill. It was left on a good note, and you have to know when to quit. I wish he'd just get on with the Vega Brothers or say it's definitely not happening - because that's one movie I DO want to see.

SenshiNaka
I want to see deleted scenes, and interviews. Oh and some easter eggs. I know what you mean, I've been wanting more even though everything sealed nicely you still want more to come out. I guess i also would like something like character histories to read through or something.

sarahvma
Yeah, mostly I think deleted scenes, documentaries and interviews are what I'd probably want to see more than anything else.. the others are just extra.

Elektra_lover
YUKI(GoGo's sis)

sarahvma
You do see Yuki - she's the long-haired girl with the mask who the bride shoves the sword into a blood comes out of her mouth... I'll try to find a pic

sarahvma
She's one of the main henchmen before the whole crazy 88 arrives. I think she's the third one to be killed or something.

sarahvma
If you watch the credits for KB V.2 with all the pictures you'll see them confirm it.

SenshiNaka
I was wondering why they made her death so dramatic compared to the others. Now i know why, thanks.

dave123
6th to die...

Yiki (i think) goes first, then the next 3, then the 2... and she is the second to die of the 2 smile

sarahvma
aah - you're right. But she is one of the close group of 88's that O-Ren always has.

sarahvma
Here's a question: if the Bride killed all of the henchman, and no one ran to a phone, how did the rest of the 88 know to show up? ... oh wait - i forgot... I'm using logic again... lol.

dave123
yup yes looks that way

is she also the one that asks "charlie brown" for a kiss?

sarahvma
Ummm... maybe. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Go-Go, and there weren't a lot of other girls other than Sofie and O-Ren...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.