DC Battles : Nightwing vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Superman's killer Doomsday smashed Gotham City.when Dick Grayson wearing his nightwing suit.he can stop Doomsday and Doomsday smashed Nightwing.so what did the former Boy Wonder Robin need help Batman?

VENOMfan
LMAO HOLY CRAP, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

Hulk vs Goblin is one thing but this!?

C'mon Asian Hulk you have to know Doomsday would absolutley murder nightwing right?

Doomsday is virtually beyond Death now, what is Nightwing going to do?

Beyonder
Whoa, whoa, whoa! And I don't mean this thread (I'll get to that later). Doomsday is beyond death, not beyond Death with the capital "D." Death with the capital "D" is a being, no way is Doomsday beyond that. But mostlikely you do know that already, I just being picky that's all.

And I think Asian Hulk is joking by making this thread; I doubt anyone would be this STUPID. He's either joking or pretending to by a DUMBASS...but I could be wrong.

Beyonder
???? Happy Dance laughing eek! mad evil face smokin' embarrasment sick rolling on floor laughing

VENOMfan
LOL whew this got crazy quick, no Doomsday is still within Deaths power since Im assuming your describing the "Grim Reaper" persona's in comics.

but to somebody with Nightwings abilities I see Doomsday is virtually un killable........
HOLY CRAP this riddle is starting to confuse me...........

alright, alright, alright. I will clarify Nightwing has no chance in hell of killing Doomsday let alone beating him.

C'mon Asian Hulk whats going on? is this some sort of plot thread?

FrothByte
ok, im gonna start posting threads like asian hulk. threads like:

jubilee vs. gladiator
magneto vs. living tribunal
storm vs. silver surfer
robin vs. thor (i hope thor kills him)
jim carrey vs. juggernaut

cmon everybody, lets do the asian hulk

Linkalicious
ALWAYS.....good for a laugh. Go Hulk Go!

VENOMfan
oooooo Im diggin Jim Carry vs Juggernaut

its a pet detective vs a Unstoppable foce

Arachnoidfreak
or Maggot vs Thanos...

wolverine8888
ya night wing vs batman could be a good fight but he couldent even hurt doomday let a lone beat him

Asian Hulk
All right Alright Stop!!!!I give up!!!!

Linkalicious
awww...hulk don't feel bad. Just make the matchups a little more fair.

Nightwing could hit Doomsday as hard as he possibly could and it would hurt Nightwing more than Doomsday...

wolverine8888
do batman vs night wing I want to see what people think who would win cuz I make the thread but I dont know how too. also ngith wings more acrobatic and agil but batman a little stronger and is a better fighter brobly not bye much

VENOMfan
Yeah like Link said, dont feel bad dude you keep this forum rivited with your Unique vs matchs, just add some more story and It would be even better

FrothByte
Asian hulk, just curious, where'd you learn your english dude? the grammar sounds familiar to me, i just can't remember where i heard it before.

JuggernautFan
or you could just imagine juggernaut trying to smash "the mask" version of jim carry. how would that go down...............

Arachnoidfreak
that would be great. Mask would find a way to give Juggernaut a wedgie, and Juggernaut would get red faced and squash him flat. then Mask would breathe into his finger and inflate. then he'd give Juggernaut a wet willie and run around in circles. i dont think there would be a winner, Mask would just continue to annoy Juggernaut like a fly.

LeAtHerRFace
Just go with the flow: Doomsday

WAF3001
this is no contest. Doomsday

Wickerman
Awww man.........nasty thread sad WTH???
Of course Doomsday wins....he doesn't even have to blink erm

As for Mask vs. Juggernaut......Mask is basically a God.....so Juggernaut is goin down faster than a speeding bullet. Seriously.

~wickerman~

golem370
If you took a body in Gotham and they still would not have a chance.

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370

wth did you just say? I didn't understand anything from that damn statement laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Sentry
Leave Asian Hulk alone. He's been on these forums longer than most of us. He makes hilarious threads. I think he's from the PI. Asian Hulk, come back don't listen to these feebs!

ImmortalOne
Ahahahahha lol

legacy92
its soo ovious nitewing wins !!

legacy92
HAHAHA JKS!!! laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing

brainchild81
laughing Asian Hulk is pure comedy. Nightwing wins 'cause it turns out he's fighting one of those lame a$$ Doomsday clones from a while back.

K3VIL
If it's Nightwing pre-retcon he takes this by far.
He has the Sword Of Batman and the Smoking of Alfred, both the artifacts are powered by the bat family fanboys and grants the user to manipulate the fabric of time and space and drop on the enemy a Batmobile composed of cosmic energy that will stomp anything on his path

brainchild81
laughing

Tattoos N Scars
bump

h1a8
How in the heck was this never closed?

This got to be the biggest spite thread ever here on KMC.
If not, then what is?

Tha C-Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339461 whistle

iceman24567
Originally posted by FrothByte
ok, im gonna start posting threads like asian hulk. threads like:

jubilee vs. gladiator
magneto vs. living tribunal
storm vs. silver surfer
robin vs. thor (i hope thor kills him)
jim carrey vs. juggernaut

cmon everybody, lets do the asian hulk laughing

xJLxKing
Idiots

psycho gundam
"storm vs silver surfer"

shifty

iceman24567
No Peterlane will kill that thread more than the usual storm fanatics

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"storm vs silver surfer"

shifty

I noticed that too.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by golem370
Slimey white elephants in succulent beef

gobstakid777
yeah nightwing dies in seconds

Parmaniac
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Slimey white elephants in succulent beef

at midnight it's colder than on the outside

grimify
Asian Hulk is the best comic writer ever, search for his goblin in gotham comic. wink

Parmaniac
Originally posted by grimify
Asian Hulk is the best comic writer ever, search for his goblin in gotham comic. wink

judging from the matchups, could it be possible that Asian Hulk is Jeoph Loeb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.