"Nine Lives" w/ Paris Hilton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Not that I like Paris Hilton, I figured I'd give all the fanboys a head's up.

She basically plays herself, period. She is the first to "die" @ 28 minutes into this piss poor excuse for a Horror film.

9 friends, 8 Brits/Scots and a out of place Hilton throw a birthday bash at an abandonded chateau in Scotland. One of them comes across a logbook within the old house, and uncovers that the person who was given the house had their eyeballs removed and fed to them, why, I don't know.

Then..the rest of the movie the kids kill each other off as each person who is "killed" is possessed by the one that killed them, yadda yadda yadda until there is one left who burns the book at the end.

The movie itself is like a High School version of a really bad, extended episode of "Goosebumps", and is played out so. Not even worth renting, thankfully, it was only $1. But for Hilton fans, the 28 minute exposure may be worth your $3.50.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.