The Top-10 Most UNIQUE X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury Copeland
The Top-10 Most UNIQUE X-Men

After a series of invitations and submissions of interesting lists, the job has finally done, and is now ready for voting. I am very sorry for those who didn't make it up to the last hour. The wait is too long for me to process the upcoming submissions. You can, anyway, join in the future topics.

So here are the considerable lists submitted by some interested buddies. Take some time reading their submissions and try to compare which list deserves a credit then VOTE for it. That is the requirement.

If you have something in mind regarding of the lists, just let it come out and tell us what you think about it. All sort of opinions are welcome.

If you don't vote, don't complain! cool

Clovie
what list???? blink

(i'm lost.. or not up to time.. confused )

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland
Now, VOTE! cool

Clovie
my list would have only two places stick out tongue

*voting...*

Jury Copeland
Well, I don't have a choice but to vote for my OWN list, of course.
Just to be 'fair'. big grin

Paola! How dare you cited Elektra into your list! It's just unfair! laughing out loud
Why haven't I thought that before? big grin

Dezzie, you noted Morph to be one who cheers up his teammates... but Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man) was more remarkable because of being the team's joker, I should say. wink

If Nocturne can sing... Dazzler does. big grin

Flavio, good point for citing Magneto's uniqueness. wink

and RoguePw25, as i said, I never consider Bobby to be a unique X-Men... his power is elemental and soooo common. Nice list though.
Good job!

Btw, thank you for joining. big grin

But still, my vote goes to my list ALONE. I've got to be selfish at this point!

cool

The Vampinator
and of COURSE, nobody waited for MY LIST. Great, great erm

RoguePw25
Umm, Bobby has changed a lot, I'd have to admit. But I'm thinking of the old comic book Bobby, when he was funny. But I get ya Jury.

BarmyBrummie
I can barely see that. Blue writing on black background, not very good no

flavinho
i voted. for myself. Naturally

Sunspot
I won't vote cause I don't agree with any of the lists

Jury Copeland
...or else you might reason out WHY? cool

Jason Horan
Well Paola always backs me up so naturally im gonna pick her big grin Friends stick together thumb up

VallejoKid707
Umm... I picked Rouge's list. Paola, you are a close second! wink

RoguePw25
Thanks Valley . ..

badsymbiote
I'm gonna include Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, too, and anyone else I want from the marvel universe as well.

10. Kitty Pryde.
9. Beast. beauty and brains.
8. Nightcrawler. Very cool.
7. Magneto. Alawys loved the idea of him and Rogue gettin' down and havin' babies. I know that'll irk all the Rogue and Gambit fans--but hey, that's what these polls are for--to state our opinions.
6. Storm. Master of natural disater. Bitchen powers.
5. Colossus. A small but loyal following. I dig that man very much.
4. Sabretooth. Bad to the bone.
3. Mystique. Self-serving--and completely a slave to her own agenda. Shape-shifters are the ultimate.
2. Wolverine. The ultimate survivor.
1. Rogue. The potential for her power is absolutely limitless. On the other hand, she sacrifices her sanity as she gains power--the brain is a very confined space, and there's a lot of people vying for superiority in there. My very favorite all-time X-member.

Paola
thanx Jason & Valle happy
I'm voting for mine 'cause I did it roll eyes (sarcastic) but my favorite is Rogue's yes

Paola
eek
What?? where??? how???? shocking

eristole
unless this happened in under 2-3 comics. i dont think that ever happened. I have never even heard of her being pregnant, or seen any comic referring to it or about it or even hinting at it. so Unless this can be proven or something, i'm going to disregard it as a lie or a made up rumour.

I picked dez's list because i <3 shadowcat and betsy smile hehe.

RoguePw25
Isn't that what happend Palo?? I wasn't sure.. . I thought I'd read that this was the reason why she left the X-men at one time. Doesn't she have a son??

flavinho
poor me...

DezW
But Nocturne cannot sing. big grin She is a singer without a good voice that makes her unique. big grin

I didn't know Jamie. sad

N.C.S.
nor will I, for the same reasons.

Ok, here you have confuzed me. CAN T.J. SING OR NOT!?

Paola

RoguePw25
hmm, that's too bad .. . but she did date Angel didn't she??

Jinx
My list would look like this
10.Carles Xavier I admit that his power is not unique, but hisideas are
9. Mistique Even if Morph has almost the same power, she's unique
8. Kitty Pryde .. her dragon...
7. Emma Frost she is intelligent and rich... very rich...
6. Gambit he stayed with Rogue for so much time ....
5. Rogue her powers
4. Wanda Maximoff
3. Pietro Maximoff (he's son of magneto!!)
and at last ... my favourite two mutants .... Storm and Magneto !!! I can't say who is on the first place and who is on the second... so let's say their both on the first place

Maelstrom
I support the Jury.
Multiple man, Longshot, Dazzler, Rogue, Colossus, Banshee, Cannonball, Cyclops, Marvel Girl(Jean Grey, wish Rachel would stop stealing names), Frost

Jury Copeland
Congratulations Paola!!!

You garnered the most number of votes in the first week.

Well, it's almost a week since this Poll started. We have this condition and I have to do it now. wink As the thread-starter, I have to announce the winner.

Paola, being the winner, inherits the following privilege:
1. Paola can now choose for the next Top-10 X-Men related topic.
2. And choose her best buddies to invite them for joining the poll and submit their top-10 list via PM.

This thread will still be open for all. When the new Top-10 Topic is posted by Paola, this thread would get closed, as Kes commanded.

Discussion continues... in Top-10 Most Unique X-Men cool

Thanks to Maelstrom big grin for the support.

Paola
I won!!!! jump

can I invite people who already posted their list on this poll? confused

Jury Copeland
All privileges are yours Paola...

Sorry if I took so long to reply... I've got some kind of problem with my computer and internet service. Sorry wink

flavinho
there should be a prize for the last one tooembarrasment something like to be prohibited to participate of any other Top 10 stick out tongue jk *runs ashamed*

Kes
Ok, when does the new 1 start?

Jury Copeland
don't know Kes no wink

maybe Paola's still thinking for her new top10 topic. cool

RoguePw25
whoa, is it me or has the results changed???

Jury Copeland
Sorry, dude. But the condition says that ONE week after the day of posting the Poll, the list who garnered the highest vote will be announced as winner. But the Poll continues to be open until the new topic is posted.

And on that day, Paola got the highest of 8 votes while yours was 7. One point lead though, the winner is still Poala.

Anyway, I would like to extend my sincere congratuations to you. stick out tongue
Many admired your list. Good job!

RoguePw25
that's alright!! I was just wondering.

Mystique Lynx
HEy dudes, I have my own list.

Mystique, Magneto, Wolverine, Toad, Nightcrawler, Deathstrike, Pyro, IceMan, Xavier, Storm.

Those are the mutants I love the most. I like the coolnesses, not the abilities.

Kes
Paola????

Cyclops
I havent seen her on. Is she still coming here, Kessy?

Off-Topic. Sorry

Paola
I heard she died no
poor Pao weep she was SOOOOOOO young!!!! crybaby

stick out tongue

I'll post my top 10 as soon as I have a clue what will it be about wink sorry for taking this long erm I sometimes suck wallbash

Tip-O-Tex
Here's my own top 10:

10. Cannonball: Flight with blast field and immortality(?)

9. Banshee: Gotta love the sonic scream

8. Shadowcat: Intangibility is cool

7. Gambit: Can blow things using cards as weapons

6. Dazzler: Make lights from sound(?) and can sing

5. Rogue: Absorb memories and powers

4. Sunspot: Gets energy from the sun, and has that blackish aura

3. Phoenix-All powerful creature. Eats stars for dinner

2. Storm-Weather control

1. Magneto-Magnetism

EnSabahNur
Those are the worst lists i have ever seen. Storm #1 is unquestionable..you shld be shot. And nightcrawler a dad? wow kid pay attention. expand your knowledge kiddies

Jury Copeland
blink

FRO§T
shifty

Jury Copeland
blink why? isn't he (Kurt) Nocturne's dad?.... I thought she's Kurt's and Wanda's daughter... i dunno.. laughing
help us EXPAND our knowledge then big grin

FRO§T
yeh kurt and wanda had a girl

RoguePw25
wanda?? As in piertro's sister?? The scarlet witch??

Jury Copeland

Kes
A bit off topic isnt it?!
Pao, came on. Do another already!

Pao
crybaby I don't have time!!!

what if Rogue takes my place as the winner? cry

Jury Copeland
Well, it's all up t'you, cherie... cool
yes I acknowledge de turn-over. big grin

But if you want I can suggest a new X-Men Top10 Topic.
shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

cool

Pao
all right...... tell me your suggestion wink but if I don't have it ready in two days...... I'll give my crown to Rogue, ok?

RoguePw25
I accept! (if you have to have to do that. I'll wait.)

But just to clarify, I would have to pick other people to suggests there's Top 10 too, right??

Jury Copeland
yes wink

cool

Pao
so...............the winner is Rogue!!!!! clap

congrats!!!! happy

Jury Copeland
dear Pao.... i missed to reply last time... sad

but anyway...

CONGRATULATIONS

Rogue dude cool

RoguePw25
Thanks guys. I will try to have this done as soon as I can.

bester
I miss this forum!

Paola
I miss you bester sad

MoonDragn
First of all I don't understand the hype with Gambit, he always came off as a cheap redneck joke and his powers were uninteresting at best... shoot energy charge cards? whoopie!

Come on there are way more interesting X-men out there...

Heres my top 10 including new mutants and mutants who were briefly x-men:

10. Cypher - While being the worse mutant marvel has ever penned, he was a pretty unique mutant, possessing the power to talk to machines.

9. Forge - Ability to make ANYTHING mechanical. Most mutants powers deal with a personal ability. His power is to make things.

8. Storm - Her storm power is pretty unique among all the superheroes of both DC and marvel

7. Mirage - She had the ability to bring Image of what someone feared into illusion and later on as a solid being. She was also accepted as one of Odin's Valkyries, which is pretty special too.

6. Rogue - not only could she absorb other people's powers but she suffers from their memories in the absorption. Especially when she retained the powers of Carroll Denvers. Here is the ability to have almost any power you want.

5. Multiple Man - To this date I don't think any other character in Marvel or DC has his power

4. Phoenix - While Jean has telepathy and telekinetic powers like many other heroes, what makes her unique is the phoenix entity. Very few heroes can claim to be more powerful than galactus.

3. Shadowcat - One of the most loved x-men, we saw her grow up from a teenager into an adult. Her phasing power is not her only power, she also possess latent magic powers hinted at from her possession of the magik's soulsword as well as ninja skills learned while she was in japan with Wolverine. Don't forget Lockheed!

2. Magik - My favorite marvel character, she was good and evil divided. A perfect Limbo, she was the sorceress supreme of that realm and her soulsword could slay magic beings dispell effects on non-magic beings. We never really learned the extent of her mutant abilities. Her teleport circles could bring her not only through space but time. She also manifested some mystic armor that is still a mystery. Wish they didn't kill her off. I loved the future/past paradox stories.

and the number one most unique mutant?

1. Krakoa the living island... how many mutants do you know that were also a hot vacation spot?

Kes
Ok, I'm tired of seeing this here. Pao or whomever is doing this, discuss the groups tru PM and then post the new poll,ok?!
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.