JK's Sources, Questions that still puzzle us, their answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HP_I_LuV_ChO
People, Where does JK rowling get all the stuff from the books from? It proves that she was and still is really amazing at mythology.There are so many questions on people's minds, Such as If Dumbledore is so strong, Y does he not finish off Voldemort?

Or

The the Real Flamel really find a philosophers stone?

Y does Fluffy come from a greek Chappy?

If you have andswers to any of these questions, or questions of ur own, please post them here. smile

HP_I_LuV_ChO
Others are like

Who was the most amazing Animagi?

Why would anyone go to school with a Slytherin?

Gimme your answers, or ur questions, and i shall try to give the answers

HP_I_LuV_ChO
I have finnaly found, or u can say sorta Made an answer for the Dumbledore question (a big and reasonable one though) -

Dumbledore, as his trading card tells us,'is particularly famous for the defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945.'
Since that was the same year that Britain and its allies defeated Hitler and other enemies of democracy in WW II, we can take it as a hint that dumbledore and grindelwaldhad quite a struggle.So Dumbledore must be an accomplished fighter. Why then wud he let harry fight Voldemort? Surely he is powerful enuf to find and finish the Dark lord once and for all?

A Child's Eyes confused

If only it were that easy.Dumbledore, for all his accomplishments and wisdom, is onle human.
We usually see him as harry wud: allknowing and powerful. He is the perfect parent- especially for Harry, whose parents are dead and now, his God-father too.

But ofcourse, Dumbledore is only human. What could one expect of a person who likes Chamber Music, tenpin bowling, and Lemon drops?He must have had all the same doubts as Harry when he was young- maybe more. History books record only part of the story.(trading cards even less!) We know he makes mistakes, like hiring Gilderoy lockhart to teach defence against Dark arts.Had Dumbledore been all-knowing, he wud have seen thru lockhart. But No one can expect to know everything.
Its possible - even likely - that Dumbledorehas a larger plan for the defeat of the dark lord.That design cud very well call for a one-on-one duel between himself and Voldemort, as

HP_I_LuV_ChO
continued-

as a prelude to a final conflict between Voldemort and harry.In any case, he appears to know more than he has divulged so far, For instance he has never explained why Voldemort knew that it was improtant to attack harry even though he was jst a year old.
Whatever role Dumbledore plays, we can be sure that a crucial lesson for harry on the road to becoming a mature wizard is to see him as a human, Flawed like everyone else despite being deservedly revered. Only then will harry be able to se his own character and accomplishments as equally admirable.

Credit to David Colbert

midnightshadow
i can tell you why fluffy came from a greek chappy. this is because in greek legend a three headed dog guards the gates of the under world. i think also, not sure ill have to cheak, that the ony way past this dog, cerberus, is to play music to send it to sleep.

celestial_moon
i explained this b4 the prophecy stated that only the one choosen can defeat voldemort...

azn_blue_angel
dumvludore doesn't wanna finish off voldemort bc he knows that voldemort doesn't deserve to die..there r mch more things woreser then death..that's all i no

megajoint
Because of the link that harry and voldemort share I think voldemort will know what is the thing/s woreser then death.... through harry he will feel it ,all harrys sorrow and misery will effect him....harry not afraid of death unlike voldemort I think he will welcome death with open arms(harry)!

celestial_moon
i think voldemort will feel all the pain, suffering, and sorrow harry had 2 go through while they'r battling (feel it as in a power)

airangel
bumping

hobbit_dude
can someone please tell me whee can i find "HPO ad the orfder if medrlin" ?? pleasde!!

airangel
I've never heard of it.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.