Whats Going On With Harry Potter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
everybodys saying it's coming out. it was released last month in america (so it said) and it would be out just after christmas 2003 but its may 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at this rate ill be lucky if i live to see the final film. i'm a ripe old age of 15 mad

shanie623
LOL... Take a chill pill... ^^;

HP POA is coming out on June 4, 2004....

The 4th movie is coming out around winter of 2005....

Yes, yes, we know... It's a looooong way away!!! At this rate I'll be lucky if I live to see the final film too... because I'm turning 19 next year!!! And I feel like I'm getting too old for Harry Potter... But I can't help loving it!! >_<

celestial_moon
i know...i hate how OotP is coming out in 2007

I Love Sirius
Old, Shanie? I don't think so. I'm way older and I still love Harry Potter. At this rate, I will be even much older than I am now and still love HP! Ha haha!

quiball
they've chosen the girl to play Cho Chang, so i suppose it won't be so long before it comes out.

celestial_moon
around next year...takes a little while 4 shooting, then the editing, then special effects, sometimes voice overs, adding the music...etc.

Unicor777
Speaking 4 my self I knowthat I would like the books even when I'll 35-36... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA !

celestial_moon
ditto

xmen fan
ok,your 15? thats not that old!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.