The Source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
It's all we here about, so your opinions of what exactly you think it is or it is made of.

The Omega
?
It's the machine main-frame. Neo says as much in Reloaded.
So it's probably made of metal and plastic... yes

The Alpha
lolnesss.... big grin

shake zula
silicone too.

Shade
I always thought it was this giant program within the Matrix, that powered both the Matrix and Machines from the humans.

I always thought the light Neo saw in the machines and junk was the Source powering it.

So...

I thought The Source was a place of pure light and energy, with fading green Matrix code...

^_^

Numo
I'm inclind to agree, but where is it coming from, the electricity from humans powering it, their lifeforce, if there is such a thing. Is that how Neo is able to tap into it better than programs and machines can? i just don't know.

JediHDM
Programs and machines are connected to it already...they don't have to 'tap into it'...

Numo
Let's consider something that Morpheus said.

Humans hooked up to the matrix in their pods create electricity and heat that mixed with a form of fusion provides the machines with all the energy that they would ever need. So is this the source pure energy craeted by the humans hooked up to the machines.

Shape Shifter
I think u poste that 'silicone' in the wrong thread shake, its meant to be breasts in the matrix hjahaha

JediHDM
no, i don't think that that is the Source. The Source is the machine mainframe. you know what a mainframe is, correct? anywho, the humans in the pods, aka the batteries, create the energy that runs the machines. no one ever said the source runs the machines.

The Alpha
Understanding what is "The Source" is definitely easy for a Computer Science student but i think relatively difficult for others. smile

((The_Anomaly))
OMFG..i just wrote a whole responce that was like half a page and the friggin site screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((The_Anomaly))
mad mad What the f**k? messed

((The_Anomaly))
basicly what i said was, perhaps the source is constructed like the hallway of doors in the matrix....so if Neo would have gone to the door he was supposed to go to in the architects room then he would have ended up in a big area of doors...and maybe there would be an "administrative program" that would tell him where to go, and would also help program that "live there" go to there respective doors where they would do the task that they are supposed to do....like Rama Kandra would go to a door that leads to the power plant thing that he is the manager of.......something like that anyways....maybe ill do a map!!!! big grin

Numo
It is both the Source and the Machine Mainframe. I still think it is energy contained in the mainframe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.