possibly?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
wouldn't it be cool if there was some really cool twists in the books .... harrys father is really professer snape and thats were he gets his greasy hair from.

Aku
wouldent it be really cool if Ron was in slytherin

RebelPhoenix
umm.... I think there are a number of twists already and knowing JK there will be more wink - as for Harry's father being Snape I um, really think that is somewhat far fetched but hey I'm not the writer lol stick out tongue I don't get the greasy hair part though, we know that Snape has it but I didn't realise Harry had greasy hair too and even if he does that's probably more due to his age wink

RebelPhoenix
Alot of people think he might defect to Slytherin smile

ladygrim
he has in the movie...but maybe thats just them..............

ladygrim
also it was just a suggestion so don't go all winey cus i sed you hp's got greasy hair....

celestial_moon
well jkr said some1 was switching houses...can they do that?

RebelPhoenix
who's being all 'whiney' - you said it could be a reason he's got greasy hair and I said I'd never noticed that and that if he did it might just because of his age i.e. puberty. There's no whining there.

Orli'sElf7
lol. you two ^_^. and as for celestial moon...i dont think so. i mean the sorting hats "never been wrong" has it? hmmm well we'll see. 2006!!! i cant wait till then!!!! book 6!!! <: (. lol as to snape being harry's father....thatd b REALLY so very wrong ^_^. clearly harry would've gotten his looks from his mother if it were so big grin

celestial_moon
really? thats what i read in an interview? well, it could b one of those who would have been in different houses (ex: harry: slytherin, hermione: ravenclaw)

ladygrim
that probably been beta cuz its crap them all being in the same house wouldn't it be good if all of them were against each other

hhhhr
The next book is coming out in 2006???

airangel
Wouldn't it be funny if Hermoine OR Ginny went out with Draco....oh the drama that would start! laughing out loud

ladygrim
wouldn't it be weird if Dumbledore turned out to be voldermort....cause he's never bout when voloy is bout and you will never see the two together cuz apparently voloy is scared of dumbly wouldn't that be a friging twist and a half.... would harry kill dumbly cus he's voloy ....you know what there relationship is like

celestial_moon
there would b a lot of angst then...

ladygrim
yep but it would make one hell of twist and good movie

Amy Black
I think that would be great if Harry had a sister or brother. Perhaps Mark Evans (got that: EVANS). You know he's that kid Dudley beats in the 5th book. Guess it's impossible because Lily had died before she could have given birth to another child. (As we know now.)

ladygrim
UNLESS HARRY WASN'T HER FIRST CHILD..

celestial_moon
or if james wasnt her first husband...hmmmm, nah makes no sense.

midnightshadow
hey that could be why snape hates him so much....mmmm...cureous

midnightshadow
sorry crap speller!

Trickster
Dumbledore fights Voldy in the fifth book...

Trickster
Maybe Mark Evans could be a distant relative, but I doubt it. Lily and Petunia were sisters, and (as far as we know) were the only children of their parents. And if Lily had been in a previous marriage, her child would be named after the father.

Just my two cents.

celestial_moon
yah that would be

angelsflame265
but we saw them together in the 5th book confused

ladygrim
don't forget he's a friging wizard ..he doesn't have magic just to stare at .........

ladygrim
lol

sk8stuff09
i read that in the 6th book, Ron will get shot in the face by Scarface.

ladygrim
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.