angry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
why do people always tell us what to do when we have our wn mind....i really really hate people try to live my life for telling me what do or what to say ....it drives me nuts smokin'

Gravity Kills
I see...

total metalhead
I don't confused

dave123
cool big grin

Gravity Kills
It is a thing called life

silver_tears
whats time huh

§pearhead
"life"? What's that?

Gravity Kills
I think it is...hang

Rogue Jedi
when you are young, you think you know it all. when you get older, you will see that "they" were just trying to help you.

Gravity Kills
It happens to everyone, people are always told what to do.

Rogue Jedi
join the military.

realworlddreams
wouldnt that kind of conflict w/what lady is angry about?
jus wondering...
LEFT
LEFT
LEFT
RIGHT
LEFT!

Rogue Jedi
there you have it!!!

ladygrim
all sounds vewry intreseting but no thanx.....

Smiling_Sadly
well i dont like bieng told wut to do either, but then again who does??? blink huh messed

ladygrim
but all i was saying is that people should learn to live their own lifes and every bugger elses ..... i don't rule anyones so what gives them reason to rule mine.....

Smiling_Sadly
they r just tryin to help, if it is ur family or friends, they want u to make good decisions!!! u want to make good decisions dont u?

ladygrim
i caan decide what i want to do with my life myself ....

Smiling_Sadly
true, but i dont no that! stick out tongue big grin

ladygrim
yes but why think for to people when you should really be think about yourself

Storm
Because we need to show some consideration with other people. There will be a lot of situations in which one can' t do what he or she really wants to.

Clovie
it is easier to tell some1 else what to do.
and it is easier when some1 tells you what to do.
you're not responsible then stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
yeppers that is true!!!

when they tell u what to do, u dont want them to!

but when they dont, u cant make up ur mind and need help!

ladygrim
wat you say makes sense but its okay when at work at school but i mean in general life when random people just ask you to do something like old people wanting to push in front of you in the shopping queue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.