funnyest horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackdragoon
laughing the movie i think was is the item or leprachaun 3

Cinemaddiction
"Dead Alive" was pretty funny, but if it counts, I'd say Scary Movie 3.

I've still never seen "Repossessed", however.

dean7879
evil dead 2,

Evil Dead
ooooh C-dic..........you MUST see Repossessed. Leslie Nielson is the GOD of parody. Any movie that brings in Jesse "The Body" Ventura and "Mean" Gene Okerlund to commentate a showdown between a priest and Satan automatically gets the number one spot.

Damn.....I wonder if that's on dvd now that you've got me thinking about it. I love that film. My favorite part.

Satan : - turns into a big ice cream cone -
Satan : Lick me! Lick me!
Jesse Ventura : It's the cone-alingus move!

Scary Movie 3 doesn't count.....even as a parody. The word parody alludes to some sort of comedy. There is none in Scary Movie 3. Damn that was just a retarded movie. Not one damn funny moment in the entire flick........nada. What can you expect though when you've got ex-MTV VJ Simon Rex as one of your stars.

Ninjamaster
Man it gotta be any from the Child's Play franchise esp Child's Play3

tabby999
bad taste. its funny because of how cheap it is and how bad the accents are

botankus
Rent a film called Kracker Jack'd if you want to see the most ridiculous attempt at a horror movie ever made. We rented it at Blockbuster so it's available.
Even though it doesn't deserve to be available to anyone.

botankus
AHH....did I call that (^^) a film?? I meant a home movie, pretty much.

WindDancer
Most of Troma studios films have some sickening humor in them. I think the one that stands out the most is Terror Firmer. There are no huge laughs, but I like the twisted comedy in the movie.

BackFire
Dead Alive

Evil Dead 2

Army of Darkness

Childs Play

Jason X

Shining

Return of the Living Dead

Killer Klowns

Dusk till Dawn

Dawn of the Dead

samhain
Do you mean spoof horror or just plain funny. If it's just plain funny I'd vote for Evil dead 2 or Dog Soldiers.

midnightshadow
the shining is soooo ace! i really dont blame jack for goin mad do you? i mean if you were stuck in the middle of no where with that whinin cow you want to kill her aswell!
from Dusk till Dawn is fab its really funny in a psychotic sorta way!
Quentin Tarentino really knows how to make a great film! yes wink

Evil Dead
too bad Quentin Tarantino didn't make From Dusk 'till Dawn...........Robert Rodriguez did. Tarantino only wrote the screenplay and acted in the film. But I agree.....Tarantino does know how to make a great film (even if not displayed by Kill Bill).

dean7879
killer clowns from outta space was funny to me but also scary becasue i hate clowns

Evil Dead
I love Killer Klowns from Outer Space..................best part about the movie, the theme song. Damn that song is just soooo catchy. I'll put the dvd in and just let the main menu keep playing to listen to the song.

<<Solo>>
Evil Dead 2 and Army Of Darkness laughing

Sexay1
Child's Play
Shining

tns
Army of Darkness
f vs j

Machete_guy
Evil dead 2

28 days later

Bride of chucky

Army of darkness

All the elm streets

laughing

LimeLight
KILLJOY = Hilarious
and Stephen King's IT

kittypuff
Repossessed is really cute. I like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes....am I the only one sick enough to enjoy that flick? lol

jigrig
Hey cmon guys, dont anybody remember plan 9 from outer space?
If you never saw it & get a chance, check it out & remember that ed wood actually thought that this movie was gonna be a serious blockbuster.
Of course I'm sure I'm older than anyone else on this site but hey, I aint got nuthin better to do.
Forgive me.
Jigrig

blackdragoon
Another few movies i think is funny is...

-the granny
-night of the living dead remake
-killjoy 2
-funhouse
cool

kittypuff
JIgrig...I have HEARD of plan nine from outer space, and that's about it! smile

PissedOffGoalie
any Chucky movie

Dario Argento
What is funny about the Shining?

flavinho
all those "tomatoes, potatoes, water melons who want to take over the world" films...

Pred@tor
Chucky!

ladygrim
i think mine has to be rumpelstitltskin a very funny.. aprrantly its meant to be a horror movie wat eva ... and then theres 'dolls' very funny but not funny if u know have a fear of china dolls

DeNiro
O man Evil Dead usaaly I take your word or agree with you on everything but this movie was just histarical. I loved it there were so many funny parts in it and charlie sheen just made the movie. But the best part of the whole movie was when the rapper walked out of the classroom and the kid threw a bunch of crayons at the door and the black chick was like NOW WHO DA FUUCK THREW THAT i pissed myself laughing. also the part when charlie sheen said i dont know the dogs are acting funny and then the dog was pulling the other dog like roman time and shit omg and smoking a bong that was just great

the item was a very very stupid movie I thought but the only funny part was when the guy dropped the used condom on the creatures head and said it was a protien pack full of spunk.

and then my favorite funny scary movie was army of darkness

slasherpunk8604
It has to be Friday the 13th part 2.But just for the final chase scene and for the sack with one eyehole.Gotta love Jason.He brought special needs serial killing to the genre.

midnightshadow
the rocky horror picture show! that is sooo funny! tim curry is ace in that laughing

Painkiller
Evil dead one two and three but hey were trying to be funny so a film trying to be scary that turned out to be funny is nightmare on elm street 2 to freedy vs jason and all the friday the 13ths ............... evil dead is the best horror film ever

MichaelMyerscoo
Jason Goes To Hell
Watership Down
Freddy Vs. Jason
Halloween 1 cause the way he slants his head at every killing abserving his work
Pet Semmetary 2
Frogs
that all I can think of.

SlipknoT
Killer Klownz from outer space
the cheerleader massacre
Army of Darkness
Frogs

Wolfie
The Evil Dead Trilogy
Bride of Chucky
Killer Clowns from Outer Space
The Nightmare on Elm Street Series
Jason X
Motel Hell

scarymvyfanatic
Army of Darkness was HILARIOUS

Mikey Myers
The Chucky movies are just funny especially Bride of Chucky
Jason vs. Freddy is really funny espcially the part when Jason goes to the party in the corn field. quote from jason vs. freddy Teammate: Check out this ****ing guy.
Shack: Well, hey, Jethro. This is a rave, not a Halloween party. Why don't you go find yourself a pig to ****?

Freeburg: Man, screw that clown. I mean, what kind of a pussy comes after you in your dreams anyway? Now, that, that big-ass mother ****er back at the cornfield, all right, that's who we should be afraid of. Tell me who the **** that was.

that is some funny shit

and in Jason X when Jason goes back in time to Crystal Lake and he sees 2 hot anked chicks..and they say " We love premarital sex" and then it shows another scene and then it shows Jason beating one of the naked girls with a sleeping bag that contains the other girl and they are giggling ..omg that is so funny

MornGlory
funniest horror movie: Decoys (just came out on video)

deadly_force
cradle of fear i think messed anyway funny film

Pandemoniac
Ooow yeah! Bad Taste is the grandest slapstick horror ever!
So many memorable scenes in that one, like when this luny falls down on the alien, big chainsaw first, saws all trough him, drops out of his butt and grins 'I'm born again!' Fantastic!

Johnlindsey289
Child's Play 2 ( better than the first, using the most hilarious death scene in a horror movie).
Re-Animator.
Evil Dead 2.
Dead Alive.
Bride of Chucky.
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

<<Solo>>
Evil Dead II, AOD.

SaTsuJiN
Stephen Kings Dreamcatcher was hilarious

raze reborn
freddy v jason ! laughing laughing laughing

Jennifer_Tilly
*Child's Play 2
*Freddy Vs Jason
*Evil Dead II Dead By Dawn
*Nightmare on Elm Street 3
*Dreamcatcher
*From Dusk Till Dawn (some parts were funny)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.