best horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jabo
i fink the best horror movie is the exorcist y because i like it wot do u fink

Evil Dead
It Stinks!

</Jay Sherman>

In all seriousness.........I hate that movie. I believe it to be an over rated, over hyped piece of trash. It's boring as a pile of dog shit....as a matter of fact, I'd rather spend two hours watching a pile of dog shit.

As for best horror movies..........I can't choose one. Too many different styles. High ranking on my list would be:

- The Omen
- Jaws
- Day of the Dead
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Hellraiser
- Henry : Portrait of a Serial Killer
- The Shining
- Carrie

with movies like A Nightmare on Elm Street, Phantasm, Martin, The Amityville Horror and Dawn of the Dead not too far behind.

MichaelMyerscoo
I think Halloween and Freddy Vs. Jason were good movies. I like them because they are so fun to watch.

zombieman
I'll go with the original Halloween. My other favorites include The Omen, The Exorcist and Suspiria.

SlipknoT
We already have about 20 threads like this

dean7879
Originally posted by Evil Dead
It Stinks!

you dont like the exorcist but you like the omen which as nothing on the exorcist

HockeyHorror
we have too many threads like this...but my fav horror movie
is Red Dragon.

Evil Dead
quiet you.........if I want to know your opinion on my taste in movies I'll make a thread called, "hey...all you opinionated new people....come evaluate my taste in horror movies"...........untill that time, know your role.

zombieman
Personally I prefer The Omen to the Exorcist though both are excellent movies. When it comes to the books though the Exorcist wins hands down.

SlipknoT
The Exorcist is so boring, and incredibaly over rated.

botankus
Something kind of funny about the user that started this redundant thread. They have 3 posts, and here is one of them from the book discussion forum:

"kurt and nirvana jus plain rock and all the mutha ****ers who dont agree can go to hell and kiss satans ass lol yea i read it and i descoverd that kurt was a really messed up no wot i mean holla love kurt tho"

PissedOffGoalie
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.